Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,964 members, 7,810,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie (51534 Views)

Regina Askia Plays Ramsey Nouah’s Wife In WEB. Gives Details Of Sex Scene / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by AdoIfHitlerr(f): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
post=82867401:
She dare not do that......even in the movie, that is why she slapped her hand.

Better pikin!
[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by diteh(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2019
Get arra here mennnn!
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by CaptainMitch: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
I was invited to this movie premiere yesterday at transcorp but I no just get strength.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by oluwasegun007(m): 5:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:
Is it her real mother she slapped in a movie?

Yes dear.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by oluwasegun007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Samnavy:
Its not a real slap. Even if na real slap na money course am grin shocked

Can you slap your mother for money??
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by crackhouse(m): 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
Ndi ara
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Generalyemi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chithauri:
Abomination. Regina is cursed already her daughter will slap her too. stupid girl. once they have a little fame they go haywire.her mother supported her even when Nigerians condemned her now this is how she pays the woman back

Jesus Christ,, is a movie..

which kind person you be, you no fit read..?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by nauto100: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
Movie
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Unibenfucker(m): 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:

No it is your mother she slapped. Ebere
Dey there dey ask Jamb question while your mates dey out there dey make money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Kinglulu2019: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
They are hustling oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by sizer07: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
Chithauri:
Abomination. Regina is cursed already her daughter will slap her too. stupid girl. once they have a little fame they go haywire.her mother supported her even when Nigerians condemned her now this is how she pays the woman back

Hanty calm down why u de para,de react like reactor? it was a movies, this things hapuns alot on a movie set. Even though I don't support this role given to the mother, there are plenty of roles they could have gave her not playing a house help to her daughter, knowing fully well it could result to madam(daughter) slapping house help(d mother)
That gose to show lack of family values in that family. One day we go here say that her pikin sleep with d mother on a movie set all for what, money and fame.there is a limit to every thing in life, but I think they have gone too far on this. my opinion . They have all lost it from the mother to the daughter, all becuz of money and fame. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Happyguy201: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2019
Why is she acting movie ?? I thought she married a billionaire
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by femi4: 7:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
sylve11:
her mother dey do movies too? undecided cool
welcome to internet age
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by jaxxy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
These are the mumu things we do in Nollywood to create unnecessary hype. We won’t do astonishingly things it’s always one useless scene to another.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
indirectly pouring her anger of selling her out to slavery on the greedy woman
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Nevergree: 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2019
post=82867401:
She dare not do that......even in the movie, that is why she slapped her hand.

Better pikin!

In case you didn't know we are many here

You go hear am...

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by shiffynaani(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Onyi22:
No o, is her fake mother she slapped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
A clear case of "Owo nlo jeki agbalagba dobale fun omode".

Grade A men Polo mixed with Jersey 75k per bale.
Read my signature
oga madam, can you translate for those of us who can't read Yoruba
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
Whether film or not, that's not proper.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by mechanics(m): 8:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
shiffynaani:
No o, is her fake mother she slapped
are you sure?
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2019
[s]
Chithauri:
[/s] chill,you are too serious.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Chithauri(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Simplep:
[s][/s] chill,you are too serious.
thanks I later realize my mistake.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by sylve11: 11:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
femi4:
welcome to internet age

not bothering about their lives jare. undecided cool
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Alex09(m): 1:03am On Oct 06, 2019
Onyi22:
undecided
Onyi22:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by winnah(f): 1:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Some people are waiting for this kind of opportunity to clap back on their for all the slap they chop while growing up

Pmtvng:
Watch the Full video of Regina Daniels slapping her Mother, got people talking ==> HERE

See reactions
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by AvalonSpace(m): 4:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Is she her real mother?
Mariangeles:
God forbid!!!
Not even in a nightmare would I slap my own mother!
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Oma307:

oga madam, can you translate for those of us who can't read Yoruba

Na money dey make old person dey prostrate for small pikin
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Mariangeles(f): 7:02am On Oct 06, 2019
AvalonSpace:
Is she her real mother?
Yes.
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Xclusiveme: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2019
BlackAfrican:
I wonder what kind of message they are passing to indomie generation... That slapping mothers is normal

Its just acting for goodness sake
Re: 'Enemy I Know': Regina Daniel Slaps Her Mother In A Movie by Xclusiveme: 7:16am On Oct 06, 2019
sylve11:
her mother dey do movies too? undecided cool

She produces movies majorly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bbnaija: – Ceec Reacts To Erica’s Disqualification / Kiddwaya: I Wouldn't Have Given Erica My Money, If I Had Won (Video) / BBNaija: Yousef's Students Hit The Streets To Campaign For Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.