Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,752 members, 7,844,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

BEEF - MI Murdered Vector In Recent Hit Back Track, Calls Him 'Jealous Son' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BEEF - MI Murdered Vector In Recent Hit Back Track, Calls Him 'Jealous Son' (449 Views)

Top Nigerian Artistes Without Hit Songs In Recent Times / Bobrisky Slams Nina In Recent Photos, Calls Her A 'Thing' / Paul Okoye Gives Emir Sanusi's Impersonator His Phone Number, Calls Him 'Sir' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEEF - MI Murdered Vector In Recent Hit Back Track, Calls Him 'Jealous Son' by MckenzieSkyBlog: 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2019
The beef between the two Nigerian rappers, MI Abaga and Vector seems not to be ending anytime soon as MI took to his newly released rap singer titled 'Viper', to hit back at Vector.

Vector had earlier released a song titled 'Diss', where he disclosed his hatred for MI, saying now he's dissing him.

Many fans have been expecting MI to reply Vector's rants for a while and now he has shown that he his a master in the game as he just released his rap single titled 'Viper' on world teachers day. Probably to schooled Vector properly on maturity.

Calling him by his name Lanre, the undisputed champion MI said he knows Vector hated him from day one.

He said: "So the Viper want to war with me? I swore by my name because there is no higher authority. I will not destroy you, instead i will give you maturity"

"Your soul isn't clean and your heart is full of impurities"

"That your son is taller than you, does not mean he won't dobale"

"Your fans will tell you to revenge, but will they...Click To See Full Gist And Video

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Tacha Writes A Letter Begging All Final Housemates (video / Kemi Ajoke Omolulu-olunloyo Begs Nigeria For Noodles / How Plastic Surgery Has Affected My Life' - Actress Nana Frema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.