Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] (8117 Views)

List Of Business You Can Start With Less Than 200k. / A case study on how I built My Dropshipping by spending Less on Ads / 21 Million Winners To Emerge From Dangote Cement Jumbo Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Tony142: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Okay. I’ve one bulky and boring job. Maybe I could share the details with you.

Kk, pls drop your WhatsApp number
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by kenodrill: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Free: Google and YouTube
2. Paid: Get a mentor

Am willing to pay to get every necessary step I need to.pls can I get your contact?u can send me your number.this my number.07082266513.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Psalm2423(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Tony142:

Kk, pls drop your WhatsApp number
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Psalm2423(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2019
I didn’t know that I’m allowed to post my number like that self. s3cruise@gmail.com inbox me at the address.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Tony142: 7:18am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Oh ate one, six seven seven, file six ate three three.

grin Hit me up.

Blood of buhari cheesy

Are u from China? shocked
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2019
kenodrill:

Am willing to pay to get every necessary step I need to.pls can I get your contact?u can send me your number.this my number.07082...

Nice move. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable for neither paid nor free mentorship. I'm only here on NL to expose and inspire and nothing more. Use Google or YouTube and you'll get 99% of all the info you'll ever need for free.

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Tony142:

That man wanted to cage u, but as a sharp man u quickly dodged the bullet cheesy

#Wink.

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Psalm2423(m): 7:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Tony142:

Blood of buhari cheesy

Are u from China? shocked

Lol. Taiwan.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Psalm2423(m): 7:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. Taiwan.

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Tony142: 7:59am On Oct 06, 2019
Psalm2423:

Lol. Taiwan.

I have messaged u on WhatsApp
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by kenodrill: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice move. Unfortunately, I'm unavailable for neither paid nor free mentorship. I'm only here on NL to expose and inspire and nothing more. Use Google or YouTube and you'll get 99% of all the info you'll ever need for free.

Okay.thanks.give me the progressive steps on how to go about it.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2019
kenodrill:

Okay.thanks.give me the progressive steps on how to go about it.

1. Create account on Amazon and Payoneer
2. Write a book
3. Publish

For details and expansion on this, Google got you covered.

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by kenodrill: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

1. Create account on Amazon and Payoneer
2. Write a book
3. Publish

For details and expansion of this, Google got you covered.

Okay. Thanks.

Am not a writer.how do I get one?
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:16am On Oct 06, 2019
kenodrill:

Okay. Thanks.

Am not a writer.how do I get one?

Hire on Upwork, Guru.com, theurbanwriter.com, Fiverr, etc.

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Lightway: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Two options.

1. Make it generic
2. Or spend the time and make it unique (for a better security)

I know you're very busy, but can you please give me some steps on how to make it unique.... I will also search google and youtube for answers, but I just need your thoughts on it
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by decrownprince(m): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Where did you buy the laptop from?
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by kenodrill: 2:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
iLegendd:

Okay.thanks soo much.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Godsfavour78: 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tony142:

Yes
I can write it oh. I can write two for you to see. But I will really love to know what's the pay like.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lightway:

I know you're very busy, but can you please give me some steps on how to make it unique.... I will also search google and youtube for answers, but I just need your thoughts on it

You'll need to add password for each person individually. Use their names or email address as their passwords.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
decrownprince:
Where did you buy the laptop from?

Lagos.
Where in Lagos? I have no idea.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by ekrizz(m): 12:50am On Oct 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Lagos.
Where in Lagos? I have no idea.

Boss, please I'll like to have that spec of laptop of same budget. Can I get the contact details of the seller?
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Nobody: 1:15am On Oct 07, 2019
iLegendd:

I understand what you are trying to do. From what i see, you are just still struggling like everyone else.
Come back here in 6 months and tell us you made the millions i challenge you except...you get over 10,000 people who
pay you for selling them a dream. I hope the kid you empowered uses the laptop to do the work and not to...masturbate

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Chigorkizz(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Following.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Ranchhoddas: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
iLegendd:

Nice. I like your zeal. If you have a laptop already and you can design cover, then it's easy to generate 100k in weeks.

1. Go on Google and type "No Content Book" or type "Low Content Book." After you're done watching 10 videos on how it works, then...
2. Let me know and I'll send you 106 interiors to replicate, create covers for, and upload.

The interior costs me more than 50k, but you'll get it for free. For those who will love to have it too, for now, that would be impossible, but one day, I'll definitely give it out to everyone for free. Please, bear with me.
Hi can you give me some of the interior templates; say 20? embarassed embarassed embarassed cool cool

1 Like

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by hamrad(m): 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
@OP thank you for this info i mistakenly stump on it and its an eye opener. I have download some video and I will try as much as possible to follow everything to the letter. THANK YOU.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by Tony142: 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
Foxman19:
This topic is on wrong section. It gonna difficult for someone like me who doesn't like going romance section to see this topic. I don't even know how i stubble on this topic though.
Op thanks for this useful information but one thing keeps wondering me about black .Black man will never teach you how he catch fish if its truly that the business is thriving and fetching him a lot of profit but your own is exceptional here,hope this information is real?There's a perfect example on what am saying in this thread like one who said he has an idea how to make billions of naira but he lack capital of just 100k what stop him from given the idea out ?

There is no free things even in free town, so stop looking for free idea, my idea is not for sale even if it is for sale u cannot afford it, why? because the price tag will be nothing less than 20million, anyway if u can pay 20k or 30k I can sale 90% of the idea to u, but if u need 100% of the whole idea then u need to pay 100k

But Note: before telling u the ideas u need to promise me dat u will not sale it to someone else oo
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by haryomikun(m): 2:17pm On Oct 11, 2019
iLegendd I tried signing up on Amazon Kindle and was stuck at the tax information part as i was required to complete it before I could publish a book.

I have attached an image indicating where i was stuck below

Do you have any idea how I can go around this?

Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2019
haryomikun:
iLegendd I tried signing up on Amazon Kindle and was stuck at the tax information part as i was required to complete it before I could publish a book.

I have attached an image indicating where i was stuck below

Do you have any idea how I can go around this?

Follow this: https://wetclef.com/topic592.html
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Hi can you give me some of the interior templates; say 20? embarassed embarassed embarassed cool cool

Yes, I will the moment I start giving out some, but for now, it's a personal property. Though, you can Google search for some free interior online and get started.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2019
ekrizz:

Boss, please I'll like to have that spec of laptop of same budget. Can I get the contact details of the seller?

You can get anything from core i5 and above with 350 or 500 hard disk, 4GB or more RAM, etc.
Re: MONEY RITUAL: Spending Less Than 200k to Make More Than 21 Million [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2019
Psalm2423:

Okay, something like this?

This is a coloring book. It sells too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Forex - Are People Really Making Steady Money? / Make Millions From Paint Production In Nigeria / Can A Verve Debit Card Be Use To Pay For Goods Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.