Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,751 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. (1089 Views)

Is Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming To PC? / I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? / Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by Frenchkiss564: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2019
Red Dead Redemption 2, the open-world Wild West gam, that debuted for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One back in October last year, is finally making its way to PC. Publisher Rockstar Games has underlined that Red Dead Redemption 2 will be the first title in the Red Dead Redemption series to feature on the PC platform. It is touted to come with a series of graphical and technical enhancements. Additionally, the New York-based company has announced that it is bringing Red Dead Redemption 2 as a launch title for Google Stadia.
Red Dead Redemption 2 for PC launch date, pre-order offers
Rockstar Games is set to launch the Red Dead Redemption 2 on the PC platform on November 5, while its pre-orders will begin through the Rockstar Games Launcher starting Wednesday, October 9. For the gamers who'll pre-purchase the title before October 22, the company is offering two free PC titles from the list that includes Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Bully: Scholarship Edition, L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, and Max Payne 3: The Complete Edition. There will also be a free upgrade to the premium editions of Red Dead Redemption 2 as well as various bonus in-game items for the gamers pre-purchasing the new title.
The pre-orders for Red Dead Redemption 2 PC title
Re: Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by crafteck(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Booooring
Re: Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by DaveHert(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2019
crafteck:
Booooring

You be bad belle oh, person never finish to talk seff u have savaged him!
Re: Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by crafteck(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2019
DaveHert:

You be bad belle oh, person never finish to talk seff u have savaged him!

Lol, I tried my best to like the game
Re: Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by Frenchkiss564: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
crafteck:

Lol, I tried my best to like the game
Do you think the game is overhyped or you just don't like the genre
Re: Red Dead Redemption Coming To PC By November. by crafteck(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2019
Frenchkiss564:

Do you think the game is overhyped or you just don't like the genre

Both... What genre should we classify it as though

(1) (Reply)

PES 4 For Sale / Pes Vs Fifa Vs We / Nfl Jerseys Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.