Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? (3088 Views)

Is Red Dead Redemption 2 Coming To PC? / Read Dead Redemption 2 Ps4 Thread / Help!!! PES 2017 Wouldn't Play On My PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
4. I hate the wild west setting/costumes etc.
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

But everyone on the Internet seem to be crazy about the damn game that I wouldn't play even if it was given to me free with additional PS4 controller.

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by whitebeard(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gimme the game na...I love it...
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Singapore1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

But everyone on the Internet seem to be crazy about the damn game that I wouldn't play even if it was given to me free with additional PS4 controller.
thats your opinion sir, It's Rockstar

rock FVCKING star ...

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 9:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
Singapore1:

thats your opinion sir, It's Rockstar

rock FVCKING star ...

Same rockstar that made GTA IV? A messed up game that was beaten by it's predecessor in every department 4 fvcking years prior? Who fvcking does that?
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Controller360: 11:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
LucemFerre:

Same rockstar that made GTA IV? A messed up game that was beaten by it's predecessor in every department 4 fvcking years prior? Who fvcking does that?
Still your opinion... Cos gta iv does not look messed up to me
Na the Car physics I like pass, then the rag doll movements
Still looks realistic to me than gta v(apart from graphics)
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by MobileGees: 12:21am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

Go and get PS4 and stop being a wailer

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2018
Controller360:

Of course Sir, it's my opinion, didn't you read the post?

Controller360:

There are informed opinions and careless opinions based on lazy/lack of analysis. That is why we have movie and game critics, and people worship them.
You are the first person in the world who thinks GTA IV has a good car physics. Shows that you are on the other side of the opinion scale (no offence). And this is not a tyranny-of-the-majority kinda thing, even Vice City feels more realistic than GTA IV.
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by lekjons(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2018
Controller360:

don't mind him, he doesn't know what he's talking about..

LucemFerre:

Of course Sir, it's my opinion, didn't you read the post?

There are informed opinions and careless opinions based on lazy/lack of analysis. That is why we have movie and game critics, and people worship them.
You are the first person in the world who thinks GTA IV has a good car physics. Shows that you are on the other side of the opinion scale (no offence). And this is not a tyranny-of-the-majority kinda thing, even Vice City feels more realistic than GTA IV.
damn dude!
Did you play gta 4 at all?!
Gta 4 has the best physics in gta history til date..
It just has less replay value because it removed some features seen it gta sa. But graphics-wise; only TBOGT and gta 5 beats it, physics-wise it beats every other gta game! Not only in car physics but also grenades physics, APCs(ai pedestrians)/cops/ambulance reaction, water physics, rain, shadow reflection and many others..

Had they used the gta 4 physics in 5 maybe Rockstar would have made one perfect game.. But then again they can't put all their eggs in one basket.

You can check some YouTube videos to understand what I'm talking about..

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2018
lekjons:
don't mind him, he doesn't know what he's talking about..
damn dude!
Did you play gta 4 at all?!
Gta 4 has the best physics in gta history til date..
It just has less replay value because it removed some features seen it gta sa. But graphics-wise; on TBOGT and gta 5 beats it, physics-wise it beats every other gta game.

Had they used the gta 4 physics in 5 maybe Rockstar would have made one perfect game.. But then again they can't put all their eggs in one basket.

You can check some YouTube videos to understand what I'm talking about..

I don't need to watch a YouTube video. I have GTA IV and V. That car physics in GTA IV was stup!d at best. It feels like Saints row or Watch Dogs. You are the one I should be asking if you've ever even seen a GTA IV gameplay, not to talk about playing it. Well, maybe your definition of physics is different from mine but, yours is obviously unconventional and based more on personal preference than informed perspective.

They didn't remove features from GTA SA, they changed the whole damn thing. The lighting in GTA IV looks like a cloudy weather, the dating in SA was more exciting, the Map was bigger, more variety of gameplay. Dude, GTA SA is the greatest creation of Rockstar.
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

ohh damn! Oh damn! You are so so wrong! Don't criticise until you get to experience it. You will beat yourself later for these comments trust me.
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
ohh damn! Oh damn! You are so so wrong! Don't criticise until you get to experience it. You will beat yourself later for these comments trust me.

Would you believe me if I said I hated witcher 3 and BF1? They are made in old settings and they all have horses in them.

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by MobileGees: 11:08am On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

Would you believe me if I said I hated witcher 3 and BF1? They are made in old settings and they all have horses in them.

And do you know you can own a f****cking dog!!!! That's just too cool
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:

well... I feel sorry for your kind of taste..

2 Likes

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
EMEKA1MILLION:
well... I feel sorry for your kind of taste..

Goes both ways... No homo
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Thegamingorca(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

You are on your own

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 9:05pm On Oct 28, 2018
Thegamingorca:

You are on your own

Lol
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Kaycee7(m): 10:16am On Oct 29, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

Lucemferre, this is really petty and reeks of attention seeking. I don't like some popular games. PUBG, Fortnite, Destiny, to name a few. You don't see me making threads about why I don't like them. I don't even follow news about them so I rarely know when they release and who is playing them.
Bottomline: I don't give a fvck about them.
I never expected this kind of childish behavior from you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2018
Kaycee7:
Lucemferre, this is really petty and reeks of attention seeking. I don't like some popular games. PUBG, Fortnite, Destiny, to name a few. You don't see me making threads about why I don't like them. I don't even follow news about them so I rarely know when they release and who is playing them.

What behavior? (shrugs)

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by MobileGees: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Kaycee7:

lol but you not liking pubg means two things

- You are noob in video games and couldnt face off with other players which gets you killed easily

- You just don't have the Money to buy Pubg or a pc that runs it so you resort to hating

that's the only two explanation for not liking the best game in the world right now

I also hated until I tasted it now I'm addicted
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2018
LucemFerre:
1. I hate old guns
2. I hate slow reloads
3. I hate horses
5. I hate revolvers
6. I hate old settings

Goan continue playing your cartoon(fortnite)
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
MeshachMARTINS:

Goan continue playing your cartoon(fortnite)

Hehe... Go and continue playing your The good, the bad and the ugly. I got past that more than 20 years ago
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Kaycee7(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
MobileGees:

lol but you not liking pubg means two things

- You are noob in video games and couldnt face off with other players which gets you killed easily

- You just don't have the Money to buy Pubg or a pc that runs it so you resort to hating

that's the only two explanation for not liking the best game in the world right now

I also hated until I tasted it now I'm addicted
None of the above actually. I'm a fighting gamer at my core. And when I branch into other genres, I like them to be story-based. Which is why Battle Royales aren't really my thing. I watch every Overwatch short but to play the game is a different story.

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by crafteck(m): 12:30am On Nov 11, 2018
Rdr 1 was horrible, haven't tried this yet, most people shouting it r doing it cos of d hype, advert, lack of alternative

2 Likes

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

wow, you've got a really bad taste in games
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 8:41am On Nov 11, 2018
Snakeebig:
wow, you've got a really bad taste in games

Eh, taste is relative. Depends on what your definition of bad is
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 8:42am On Nov 11, 2018
crafteck:
Rdr 1 was horrible, haven't tried this yet, most people shouting it r doing it cos of d hype, advert, lack of alternative

Ikr
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:50pm On Nov 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

i hated BF1 too, it was boring

1 Like

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by fowlyansh181(m): 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2018
Kaycee7:
how is he making a thread to express his opinion Childish? Unless you own the site and have specific rules of threads one cannot create, you are being dramatic

2 Likes

Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by Thegamingorca(m): 12:55pm On Nov 11, 2018
LucemFerre:

Ikr

Omoh you don't know anything oh. Go an play it
Re: I'm I The Only Person Who Wouldn't Like Red Dead Redemption? by LucemFerre: 2:45pm On Nov 11, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Omoh you don't know anything oh. Go an play it

Only if i could use p90, m16, m4, mp5, LMGs, etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Redline Rumble 2: Detonator / How To I Update My Fifa 14 Andriod 2017 Squad Update / How Sportybet Withdraw My Friend Money From His Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.