Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Photos Of Tiwa Savage Posting Her Nude Photos On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Posting Her Nude Photos On Instagram (3349 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Lady Being Flogged For Posting Her Nude Photos And Twerk Video On IG (video) / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage Posting Her Nude Photos On Instagram by ugochukwuorji78(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2019
I believe you guys know this popular celebritiy as well a Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage who went on Instagram today been the 5th October 2019 posting her naked picture which have already gone viral so far and let she made some comment on her instagram page saying “They scared to let me loose cause I might bite”

http://www.kelvingolden.com/2019/10/popular-celebrity-photos-of-tiwa-savage.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Actress Etinosa Receives Mercedes Benz As Gift From A Fan In Dubai (Photos) / Bbnaija 2020 : Erica Disqualified From Bbnaija House, Cries On TV ? / I Just Killed This Baby Monitor Lizard In My Compound. Am I Safe?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.