Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari (331 Views)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Vow To Boycott MTN, Shoprite, Other South African Business / Xenophobia: South African Government Shows Concern Over Threats By NANS / Xenophobia: NANS Gives MTN, Multichoice, Shoprite, Stanbic IBTC 7 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari by MyBestTV: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
President Buhari on Friday said that he was shocked over the attacks on Nigerians in South Africa. He described the attacks of foreign nationals in the country as an embarrassment to the African continent.

President Buhari who stated this in Pretoria, when he met with Nigerians in the Diaspora in South Africa, advised them to always remember their country with skills, resources and talents, and work towards living decent and dignified lives that bring honour to their fatherland.

Recall that President Buhari left Nigeria to South Africa on Wednesday after presiding over the weekly Federal Executive Council, FEC, meeting to meet with President Cyril Ramaphosa over the xenophobic attacks ...

Continue Reading: https://best9jatv..com/2019/10/Xenophobia-I-was-still-in-shocked-on-the-attack-on-Nigerians-Buhari.html

Re: Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari by Jay5mie: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2019
angry
Re: Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari by Medblog(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
And some one like me once called Buhari jubril�
Any ways
La read la nonsense
Re: Xenophobia: I Was Still In Shocked On The Attack On Nigerians ―Buhari by xelly: 8:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
You should know that Buhari is applying double standard. He went to laugh with SA president and went to express shock with Nigeria n's like he really cares.

(1) (Reply)

Anger In Kano As Emir Sanusi Sacks Palace Chief For Celebrating Ganduje / SHOCKING: 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia — Amnesty International / Ground Breaking And A Strong Message To Petrol Dollar Economy E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.