Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:05 AM

Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo (15615 Views)

Nigerian Breweries To Launch Multi-billion Naira Project In Enugu, Laud Ugwuanyi / 6 Telecom Companies To Lose Operating Licences In Feb’2017 – NCC / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Lanrelagboi: 8:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
Nigerians from all walks of life have given lavish commendation to the grand masters of data for the life-transforming consumer promotion tagged “Recharge and Win Big”, otherwise called “My Own Don Beta,” launched in Lagos on Thursday.

One of the special guests at the launch of the promo, Deputy Director, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, Mrs. Nkiru Onuzulu, who described Globacom as a credible brand, assured Nigerians of the credibility of the Glo promo adding, “NLRC is here because we have given approval to Glo and that means due process has been followed. We will ensure that everything promised will be delivered.”

Also speaking, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Director, Consumer Affairs, Mrs Felicia Onwuegbuchulam said “Globacom has complied with the terms and conditions for the promo. This promo is a powerful empowerment tool. Imagine if a woman in the village wins the industrial sewing machine. We sincerely appreciate Glo and expect that other telecommunications organizations will emulate them to give back to subscribers in line with our slogan that the subscriber is king.”

From the University of Lagos, the Dean, Students Affairs, Prof. Ademola Adeleke congratulated Globacom for the promo which he described as a poverty alleviation gesture. Showing his delight, the Dean said “Up Glo! Coming from the University and knowing the depth of poverty in the society, we appreciate the promo. On behalf of the 55,000 UNILAG students, we will give support to the promo and publicise it on campus”.

From the sports sector, ex Super Eagles Captain, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha expressed delight to attend the launch of the promo adding that “as a Delta/Igbo businessman, I am seeing a lot of business opportunities. I can only say thank you to Glo.” President-General of the Nigerian Football Supporters, Dr. Rafiu Ladipo, testified that Globacom has been supporting the Club for over 15 years.

Welcoming guests, Globacom Retail and Consumer Sales Chief, David Maji, said the items to be won in the promo included Tricycles, popularly called Keke, Industrial Sewing Machines, Grinding Mills, and generators.

He disclosed that My Own Don Beta promo was open to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid subscribers, and would start on October 3, 2019.

On how to participate in the promo, Maji explained that all a prepaid subscriber needed to do was to recharge with a total of N200 in a day either in one recharge or cumulative recharges. “The more the recharge, the more entries the customer gets to the draw, thus the higher chances of winning”, he added.

Maji also stated that subscribers in all parts of the country would have a chance of emerging winners and that prize-presentation events would be held in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Benin, Ibadan, Kano, Jos, Enugu and Onitsha.

Other guests at the event included the Iyaloja of Lagos, Folashade Ojo; member, Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Adewale Adedeji; the Acting Dean, Lagos State University, Dr. Olufemi Obayori, the Deputy Dean of Yaba College of Technology, Mr O.R. Balogun and several Nollywood stars including Funky Mallam, Broda Shaggy, Osas Ighodaro, Ebube Nwagbo, Damilola Adegbite and Odunlade Adekola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Jay5mie: 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
Beta with which network?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by funmitalks190: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Amazing Glo. Always thinking of the consumers. I hail o��
Lanrelagboi:

Nigerians from all walks of life have given lavish commendation to the grand masters of data for the life-transforming consumer promotion tagged “Recharge and Win Big”, otherwise called “My Own Don Beta,” launched in Lagos on Thursday.

One of the special guests at the launch of the promo, Deputy Director, National Lottery Regulatory Commission, Mrs. Nkiru Onuzulu, who described Globacom as a credible brand, assured Nigerians of the credibility of the Glo promo adding, “NLRC is here because we have given approval to Glo and that means due process has been followed. We will ensure that everything promised will be delivered.”

Also speaking, Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) Director, Consumer Affairs, Mrs Felicia Onwuegbuchulam said “Globacom has complied with the terms and conditions for the promo. This promo is a powerful empowerment tool. Imagine if a woman in the village wins the industrial sewing machine. We sincerely appreciate Glo and expect that other telecommunications organizations will emulate them to give back to subscribers in line with our slogan that the subscriber is king.”

From the University of Lagos, the Dean, Students Affairs, Prof. Ademola Adeleke congratulated Globacom for the promo which he described as a poverty alleviation gesture. Showing his delight, the Dean said “Up Glo! Coming from the University and knowing the depth of poverty in the society, we appreciate the promo. On behalf of the 55,000 UNILAG students, we will give support to the promo and publicise it on campus”.

From the sports sector, ex Super Eagles Captain, Austin Jay-Jay Okocha expressed delight to attend the launch of the promo adding that “as a Delta/Igbo businessman, I am seeing a lot of business opportunities. I can only say thank you to Glo.” President-General of the Nigerian Football Supporters, Dr. Rafiu Ladipo, testified that Globacom has been supporting the Club for over 15 years.

Welcoming guests, Globacom Retail and Consumer Sales Chief, David Maji, said the items to be won in the promo included Tricycles, popularly called Keke, Industrial Sewing Machines, Grinding Mills, and generators.

He disclosed that My Own Don Beta promo was open to all new and existing prepaid and postpaid subscribers, and would start on October 3, 2019.

On how to participate in the promo, Maji explained that all a prepaid subscriber needed to do was to recharge with a total of N200 in a day either in one recharge or cumulative recharges. “The more the recharge, the more entries the customer gets to the draw, thus the higher chances of winning”, he added.

Maji also stated that subscribers in all parts of the country would have a chance of emerging winners and that prize-presentation events would be held in Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Benin, Ibadan, Kano, Jos, Enugu and Onitsha.

Other guests at the event included the Iyaloja of Lagos, Folashade Ojo; member, Lagos State House of Assembly, Hon. Adewale Adedeji; the Acting Dean, Lagos State University, Dr. Olufemi Obayori, the Deputy Dean of Yaba College of Technology, Mr O.R. Balogun and several Nollywood stars including Funky Mallam, Broda Shaggy, Osas Ighodaro, Ebube Nwagbo, Damilola Adegbite and Odunlade Adekola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by trendsgirl: 10:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Abeg let me rush and recharge my Glo SIM o. My own go soon beta�����

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by trendsgirl: 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
One thing I love about Glo is that they come up with things to make their consumer’s life better. Is it Yakata bonuses or extra call rates, now My Own Don Beta. Amazing��

12 Likes

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by gistgirl0: 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
Glo always doing great things for their consumers. I have been waiting for this My Own Don Beta from when they started teasing on social media and I didn’t expect less. Glo
una too much.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Folasho99: 10:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
Glo Glo. The best. Una well done, keep up the great works

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by trioti(m): 3:14am On Oct 06, 2019
Good one from Glo! They are sure one of the best customer oriented telecom in Africa! Grand data of data

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by gistnow: 3:16am On Oct 06, 2019
So much love from Glo! Glo na Baba na

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by mariamm234: 3:20am On Oct 06, 2019
When Yakata is still much active, Glo don carry another one waka oo!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by toyosilawal12: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pleasure like the sea side!
Thank you Glo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Citytrend: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hnmmmm
The Name Glo rings bell
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Yukyaky: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one na
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by PureGoldh(m): 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Issoryt....as okocha Don dey involved na e be say... I no go dey climb Glo mast in search of network again.

Meanwhile.. If you need Pure Original HOney.. Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 67 71
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Freemanbobble: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by seangy4konji: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Alert Don enter now
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by pointstores(m): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by 1zynnvn(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
The 4g sim I bought this week never get 4g since. Upon say na their 4g mifi I put am.

8 Likes

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by seanwilliam(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
see dem marketers. na wu una dey fool?

5 Likes

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by cenaman(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Stupid network! glo will give u data and collect service (network).

4 Likes

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by frugal(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
We love you glo cheesy
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Caleb17: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
"The more you recharge , the more your chances of winning" NA THEM, SEE AS YOUR MONEY DEY ENTER VOICEMAIL.
Run away with your money..

2 Likes

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Glo 4G is very OK in my neighborhood. Super fast.
I advice u all switch to the 4G sim.
9mobile 4G also super fast.

1 Like

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Samfloxin(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nothing is free in this life...the first rule of existence

1 Like

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by sylve11: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
trendsgirl:
One thing I love about Glo is that they come up with things to make their consumer’s life better. Is it Yakata bonuses or extra call rates, now My Own Don Beta. Amazing��

Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty............... cool
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by webngnews: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by davillian(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Glo that thier network would not allow someone use2gb Finish
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by wizkidblogger(f): 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Glo is the best. I hail oo

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
See as Glo's marketers hijacked the first page cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by labusinessguide: 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Well, not a bad idea
Re: Okocha, NCC, NLRC, Others Laud GLO “my Own Don Beta” Promo by Haywize93(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Make dem go do their unstable network first jare

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / New Innoson ‘hummer’ Bus Thrills Transporters / How To Produce Emulsion Paint(1drum Materials And Measurements)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.