Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) (5134 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Father Fly In A Private Jet For The First Time (Photos) / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Juliana Edewor Weds Victor Izegbu: Eku Edewor's Mother Marries 3rd Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by GistMore11: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
The Street popstar is now fully made after getting his first visit to the land of his dreams which one of his old friends used in mocking him back in secondary school.

The zanka master is currently in the US for his a concept tour.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/zlatan-excited-as-he-visit-us-for-the-first-time

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by GistMore11: 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2019

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Kwamecron(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
On my way o
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by NGRsenate: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Make FBI no go pick am up sha

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by myfan: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2019
Congrats to him. Most of us, that is still a dream but it'll surely come true very soon.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
Who wouldn't be excited cheesy

It's a different ball game over there na.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:28pm On Oct 05, 2019
what's so special about us that he's sunny 32

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by falcon01: 9:35pm On Oct 05, 2019
I thought you meant the Responsible talented rich footballer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
The only Zlatan I know is Ibrahimovic.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by donstan18: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Overrated noisemaker.

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
pocohantas:
The only Zlatan I know is Ibrahimovic.
grin
The only Poco I know is Poco Lee

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by ferdybillion(m): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Go come back, tacha dey wait you
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2019
Igbolabi ore Igbolabi
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Bigtotoboi:

The only Poco I know is Poco Lee

Lol. We talking money, you talking nonsense.

Talking Ibrahimovic and you talking that Tier 3 dancer. Feel free to know only him grin!!

2 Likes

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Sukueponmalu: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2019
I want to visit the U.K. someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Jalabase(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2019
Which of the mods owns this blog
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by nlPoster: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2019
GistMore11:
The Street popstar is now fully made after getting his first visit to the land of his dreams which one of his old friends used in mocking him back in secondary school.

The zanka master is currently in the US for his a

And the people he himself has mocked nko?

When do they get their own comeback?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by chukxie(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2019
This goes to show getting visas from Nigeria isn't hard provided one has a business/ investment that ties one to Nigeria. Hustle hard, folks so you can make something meaningful out of life rather than spending unrecoverable hours doing meaningless stuff on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Nairaland...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by opebiboy: 12:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
what's so special about us that he's sunny 32
abi u be timesup234 friend?
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by NnamdiN: 3:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Wonder if they feel the same way about coming to Nigeria
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by joseph1832(m): 5:15am On Oct 06, 2019
He should be more excited if he wins BET or MTV award.
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by abeniagbon(m): 5:47am On Oct 06, 2019
Gbese e gbe body e Na USA laye wa
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by FirstSon01: 6:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Congratulations to him. I'm coming soon.
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by timesup234: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2019
opebiboy:
abi u be timesup234 friend?
stop quoting me. Thanks
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Kingluqman(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Las las e go come back home

Jaiye ori e grin
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Gabson001(m): 9:15am On Oct 06, 2019
I pray the whites understands his English Jo mo grin
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Please always put Ibile..

He is Zlanta Ibile..

Never denigrate the real Zlatan like that... The king of great goals!!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by BrutalJab: 10:16am On Oct 06, 2019
NGRsenate:
Make FBI no go pick am up sha
Maka why? What's his offence

This attitude of yours is the reason you are stagnant in life bro.
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by BrutalJab: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2019
donstan18:
Overrated noisemaker.
Overrated Unknown Nairaland ranter. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by dami9ja(m): 10:38am On Oct 06, 2019
kapaichumarimarichopaco Ayiiii wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by NGRsenate: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2019
BrutalJab:

Maka why? What's his offence

This attitude of yours is the reason you are stagnant in life bro.

Nawa o.

If you cannot understand a simple pop culture reference then scroll past.

I’m sure your parents never had children; you were probably picked up from the trash bin or bought for a derica of millet.
Re: Zlatan Excited As He Visit US For The First Time (photos) by BrutalJab: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2019
NGRsenate:

Nawa o.

If you cannot understand a simple pop culture reference then scroll past.

I’m sure your parents never had children; you were probably picked up from the trash bin or bought for a derica of millet.

Same way your pops should have spilled the seed on the bedspread instead of letting it in to produce a slow.poke like you.

Pops culture kill you there. Anu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Singer, Adele Is Losing Weight So Much Fans Are Really Worried - PHOTOS / Actress Genevieve Nnaji Discusses Her Love Affair With Kunle Coker. / Photos: Harryb And Don Brymo Had Mad Fun At Recording Studio Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.