Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach (7943 Views)

NFF Re-appoints Samson Siasia As Coach For Super Eagles / Why I Removed Enyeama As Eagles Captain — Oliseh / Stephen Keshi Resigns As Eagles Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by kabukabu50(m): 1:00am On Nov 05, 2010
Do Spain,Germany or Brazil have "African" coaches??
If we "claim" to be one of the best footballing nations,why not take a pick of the best coaches in the Nigerian football League,take the coach of the best local team,and groom him to be the next national coach,after all he will be very familiar with our style of play, nigerians never learn, we have been looking for world cup success for the past 15 years??
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by dasarge(m): 1:03am On Nov 05, 2010
I cant believe anybody is complaining about Sia1's output with Heratland. His team played well, and please remember he had no time to make changes to that team, he inherited them. Somebody also complained that he can do well at under 20 and 23 levels, and not at Super eagles level, when in this life time has he managed super eagles before? on what basis have you judged his performance? Na wa o, internet anoynimity has allowed a lot of low IQ people to just spit out what they dont know. Go on Siasia, you are the best and Good luck with Super eagles! No more Olofinjana, Yakubu, and over-rated Mikel etc. We dont care how long it takes, but we believe in you. God bless you brother
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by bawomolo(m): 1:04am On Nov 05, 2010
dasarge:

I cant believe anybody is complaining about Sia1's output with Heratland. His team played well, and please remember he had no time to make changes to that team, he inherited them. Somebody also complained that he can do well at under 20 and 23 levels, and not at Super eagles level, when in this life time has he managed super eagles before? on what basis have you judged his performance? Na wa o, internet anoynimity has allowed a lot of low IQ people to just spit out what they dont know. Go on Siasia, you are the best and Good luck with Super eagles! No more Olofinjana, Yakubu, and over-rated Mikel etc. We dont care how long it takes, but we believe in you. God bless you brother

where is the replacement for Mikel
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by semid4lyfe(m): 1:05am On Nov 05, 2010
The voice of the people is the voice of God!

Up Siasia! Up Super Eagles! Up NFF! Up Nigeria!

Leaves the thread humming baba ti ba wa se, baba ti ba wa se o
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by chyk91(m): 2:16am On Nov 05, 2010
good luck sia1.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by obednnamdi: 3:04am On Nov 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by OAM4J: 3:18am On Nov 05, 2010
Good news to me.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by clerc(m): 3:23am On Nov 05, 2010
D-sense:

I still can't understand why some nigerians still claim they re senseble or they hit points when it comes to Soccer or Football.
Siasia is a very selective coach nd has this personality of reaching players wherever they re plus he's good at showcasing out the talents in the young players ''accepted''.But [b]when it comes to formattion or tactis [/b]or dealing with the big team like Super Eagle ,This man is not competent not capable of sucht asks. I'm not saying Amodu should come back or they should hire the so called ONIGBINDE.NO.But i believe we can do better nd greater under the supervising of  a foreign coach
OK Pls can u mention 1 match that faults him in this regard, against Germany was he the one that told the keeper to jump off is line when the ball never reach am, or told Haruna to lose the ball when he could have easily played it back into the box,

for me what i know is that we players who are good but not commited Siasia would change that either be commited or lose ur shirt, at least Mikel learnt from that
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by supereagle(m): 5:53am On Nov 05, 2010
He may miss the job on salary negotiation table. Keshi may still get the job.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by OCCULTIST(m): 6:00am On Nov 05, 2010
We are sure to win the fourth coming nations cup and world cup of this there is no douths CONGRATULATION MY MAN
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by Mrkunle: 6:00am On Nov 05, 2010
I hope the NFF will allow him to pick his team. I wish him success.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by oyewolejos(m): 6:01am On Nov 05, 2010
Fuccck SiaSia, Fucck Super Eagles or what the Fucck they call themselves. Fucck NFF and GEJ
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by slap1(m): 6:54am On Nov 05, 2010
oyewolejos:

Fuccck SiaSia, Fucck Super Eagles or what the Fucck they call themselves. Fucck NFF and GEJ
You've been noticed.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by slap1(m): 6:59am On Nov 05, 2010
The next problem Siasia may face is the impatience of some Nigerians that don't know how long it takes to build a team. I wish him success.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by 9ja4eva: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2010
Very happy

Siaone show them what you are made of.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by binaflexia: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2010
I wish him all well

I hope that the pressure from the public will not dis-stabilized him, when things did not start well

Sia1 be strong, real SE fans are behind you

Welcome on board.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by mykali(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2010
. . .Finally
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by blackchief(m): 7:57am On Nov 05, 2010
Choice between two best

while i would have preferred the Big BOSS, Congr. Siasia and may your rain bring out the very best of the Nation's Football talent.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by PhilMoane: 8:04am On Nov 05, 2010
The news had made my day.

Praise God.

He that granted my disaya.

congrat Siaone.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by Olaolufred(m): 8:06am On Nov 05, 2010
O ti se ooooo
Baba ti se ooooooooooo (2x)

Oun t'okan mi nfe o Baba ti se oooooo.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by espn(m): 8:11am On Nov 05, 2010
Good, the best man has been appointed for the job.GOD help you THE SPECIAL ONE.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by ekea2001: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2010
hope he got a 4 year contract as they promised?
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by jibosqie(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2010
Some players playing days in the Super Eagles is definitely over.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by osasyankee(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2010
lets see wats next
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by EFFRAKATA: 8:33am On Nov 05, 2010
Siasia is known to be a finalist.
I see us in the final of the next tournament!
God bless Super Eagles,
God bless Nigeria!
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by justokey(m): 9:04am On Nov 05, 2010
God help him. The expectation is so high that he cannot but succeed!!
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by harmeenut: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2010
The next problem Siasia may face is the impatience of some Nigerians that don't know how long it takes to build a team. I wish him success.

Spot on. Nigerians are quick in making reference to Westerhof and his success while managing the national team forgetting it took him about 5 years to give a team that has always been a reference point. I hope we wont start calling for his head if he starts on a wrong footing
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by Ranoscky(m): 10:23am On Nov 05, 2010
One and only Morinho of Nigeria. We'r celebratin ur newly appointed contract. Go and make us proud !!!

Im deffinately behind you!!!
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2010
OCCULTIST:

We are sure to win the fourth coming nations cup and world cup of this there is no douths CONGRATULATION MY MAN
Don't think of the world cup yet, at least the Nations cup.
Siasia, you have my support!
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by HamidO1(m): 10:46am On Nov 05, 2010
Siasia is a good coach no doubt, I just hope the NFF gives him the right support because most NFF members are terrible administrators.
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by babybos(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2010
LET'S NIGERIANS REMEMBER THAT ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY, THE PROCESS OF REMAKING THE SUPER EAGLES WILL BE IN PHASES NOT AN OVERNIGHT JOB.LET BE PATIENCE AND SUPPORT SIASIA HE WILL SUCCEED WITH OUR SUPPORTS .LET'S GIVE POSITIVE CRITICISM AND ENCOURAGEMENT.
TO SIASIA BE SERIOUS, LEVEL HEADED AND FOCUS ON YOUR PROGRAM OF ACTION FOR THE SUPER EAGLES DON'T  BE DISTRACTED BY PEOPLE'S PRAISES, REMEMBER HOSANNA IN THE MORNING CRUCIFY HIM IN THE EVENING. GOD WORK WITH YOU AND BY YOU
Re: NFF Names Samson Siasia As Eagles Coach by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2010
dasarge:

over-rated Mikel

it is when wicked people like u make comments like this about ur fellow nigerian that hurts the moral of the fellow. show me one nigerian home and abroad that is playing as good as MIKEL right now.

if u hate chelsea dont transfer it to ur country man working hard every day to improve. it is like some one tell u on ur job that u r useless and hope for u to improve

Mikel is not messi or ronaldo nor even okocha he is mikel, allow him be himself.

if u sabi play pass am why u dey here dey comment u for dey collect him salary -- monkey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osaze Apologizes To Samson Siasia On Brilla Fm / Super Eagles Drop One Place On Latest FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Loses 1-0 To Morocco (Under 17 African Nations Cup)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.