Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa (4421 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Channelstv Reporter In Port-harcourt / Boko Haram Kills 6 People, Injures 4 In Borno / Soldiers Shoot At Shiites In Abuja, 6 People Reported Dead - Politics Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Apeshy101(m): 11:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gunmen on Saturday kidnapped six people at Gurin village in the Fufore/Gurin Local Government Area of Adamawa in Nigeria’s insurgency-wracked North-East.

Alhaji Shuaibu Babas, the member representing Fufore/Gurin Constituency in the Adamawa Stater House of Assembly, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) that the incident occurred in the early hours of the day.

“I was out of town and was just briefed about the incident. I want to call for calm from my people.

“This is a shocking development and I urged government to do something about the growing trend.

“Security needs to be enhanced alongside intelligence gathering to check this ugly development,” Babas said.

A resident of Gurin community, who identified himself simply as Dahiru, said the incident took place on the outskirts of the village when the kidnapped people went to check their cattle at a grazing area.

“The kidnappers first attacked a car with five people where they picked four people and later allowed one to go.

“They later attacked two people on motorcycle joining them with the four to make the number six people,” Dahiru said.

He described the incident as devastating to the village which shares border with Cameroon.

“We are devastated and look onto God for devine intervention,” Dahiru said.

The spokesman of the Adamawa State Police Command, DSP. Suleiman Yahaya, could not comment on the development.

His phone rang out when he was called repeatedly to comment on the abduction.

Credit: NAN

https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2019/10/05/gunmen-abduct-6-people-in-adamawa/
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Switruth: 11:58pm On Oct 05, 2019
Again? Na wao
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2019
Fake news cheesy cheesy Nigeria under Boko-hari is the most secured country---- Yellobar muslims

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by internationalman(m): 12:32am On Oct 06, 2019
Apeshy101:
God Help us

Who do I blame for this?

The governmrnt that has failed the masses or the masses that has embraced crime?

Stop mentioning God.

Na only us he create? He has other sons to care for also.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by rentAcock(m): 6:33am On Oct 06, 2019
At this rate, Al Qaeda and the Taliban are learning from boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by AroleOduduwa2: 6:34am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigeria is on autopilot, we keep going backwards, we have a president who is totally immune to reality and travels the world making meaningless pompous pronouncements while pretending to be anti-corruption.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by sapientia(m): 6:36am On Oct 06, 2019
This is terrible.

Buhari have brought the era of slavery back.

Nigerians are being abducted and sold in neighboring countries.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by eikechukwu8(m): 6:38am On Oct 06, 2019
ok everyday kidnap, robbery, rape, massacre, insurgency and many more in this Nigeria

Anyway, is your laptop faulty, non functioning, need upgrade or maintenance? Do you need I.T Support? Dont worry, we gat you. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:40am On Oct 06, 2019
the northerners should better restrict their kidnapping foolishness to the North

we can't be savaging the illiterate they electorally give us as president and still want to add another calamity join in south abeg

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2019
FAKE NEWS! crime and kworaption has reduced under buhari's administration. it was jonathan's refusal to accept help from the british government(in rescuing chibok girls and others) that is causing all these insecurity and issues in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by obembet(f): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
FAKE NEWS! crime and kworaption has reduced under buhari's administration. it was jonathan's refusal to accept help from the british government(in rescuing chibok girls and others) that is causing all these insecurity and issues in nigeria.

Who is this?
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 7:16am On Oct 06, 2019
obembet:

Who is this?
BULLIONVAN4, the man that goes about in 4 armoured bullionvans..,do you have any problem with that? I was actually shading buhari's led administration and those that blame gej for refusal to accept help offered by the british government and that old f00l who said that corruption has reduced under buhari and also those that said boko haram has technically been defeated.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Passionate888: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2019
Buhari o, where's the promised security?

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Carsontyqa(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Fake news cheesy cheesy Nigeria under Boko-hari is the most secured country---- Yellobar muslims
You suppose get sense on a sunday morning na
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Carsontyqa(m): 7:30am On Oct 06, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
the northerners should better restrict their kidnapping foolishness to the North

we can't be savaging the illiterate they electorally give us as president and still want to add another calamity join in south abeg
We inherited what you guys introduced...Go and blame your foolish leaders for your woes and stop wailing on a sunday morning.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Carsontyqa(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
BULLIONVAN4, the man that goes about in 4 armoured bullionvans..,do you have any problem with that? I was actually shading buhari's led administration and those that blame gej for refusal to accept help offered by the british government and that old f00l who said that corruption has reduced under buhari and also those that said boko haram has technically been defeated.
Why telling us your generational history? If you want to write a statement, head to the nearest police station.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Osobi32(m): 7:39am On Oct 06, 2019
sapientia:
This is terrible.

Buhari have brought the era of slavery back.

Nigerians are being abducted and sold in neighboring countries.
we were warned...... We had a choice of either moving forward or moving backwards and we chose going backwards. I still don't understand why some people are too gullible, in 2015 gas was sold at 85naira and today gas is now 145naira..... And some people are cheering the government. They kicked against subsidy during GEJ's government but today they have sustained thesame subsidy they said was a scam. Tribalism, religion, hate is killing Nigeria and the youths are cheering this government

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by notoriousbabe: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2019
Nigeria is now the survival of the fittest
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by notoriousbabe: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2019
Osobi32:
we were warned...... We had of either moving forward or moving backwards and we chose going backwards. I still don't understand why some people are too gullible, in 2015 has was sold at 85naira and today has is now 145naira..... And some people are cheering the government. They kicked against subsidy during GEJ's government but today they have sustained thesame subsidy they said was a scam. Tribalism, religion, hate is killing Nigeria and the youths are cheering this government
some useless and heartless youth are still supporting the satanic government and we have some of them here on nairaland, pretending as if all is well with them and their families. Suffer head people

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:47am On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Carsontyqa:
We inherited what you guys introduced...Go and blame your foolish leaders for your woes and stop wailing on a sunday morning.
[/s]

which of the leaders in south introduced bokoharam to you? which of the south tell you imbeciles to gave birth to kids you can't counter for

you people create avoidable problem in North but want south to solve them for you, now you've your kinsman there he couldn't stop kidnapping, bandit and Bokoharam in your region and you're here boasting

you people need thorough orientation. I repeat limit that una stupidity to North, we don't need it here in south

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Insecurity is now a norm in Nigeria especially in the North no thanks to the clueless leadership at the center.
The monster that was long created up there is now fully grown so they should enjoy it. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Carsontyqa(m): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

which of the leaders in south introduced bokoharam to you? which of the south tell you imbeciles to gave birth to kids you can't counter for

you people create avoidable problem in North but want south to solve them for you, now you've your kinsman there he couldn't stop kidnapping, bandit and Bokoharam in your region and you're here boasting

you people need thorough orientation. I repeat limit that una stupidity to North, we don't need it here in south
That hatred will keep eating deep into you and you will eventually kill you...the earlier you learn to see/love people as yourself irrespective of their region the better for you.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:
Why telling us your generational history? If you want to write a statement, head to the nearest police station.
Why should i do that? it is quite obvious that you didn't comprehend to what i wrote and you also did not see the person i quoted who was willing to know who i am.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Sirnioking(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2019
You guys will not call it Adamawa of blood oh. But when a fly is killed in Rivers State you guys will unleash your propaganda machine against our beloved Rivers.
#Stop the hate speech against Rivers State.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Osobi32(m): 8:12am On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
some useless and heartless youth are still supporting the satanic government and we have some of them here on nairaland, pretending as if all is well with them and their families. Suffer head people
they are really suffering but shame won't let them admit it..... I met a man from kaduna some weeks ago and u confessed that he is really disappointed in this government, he told me that he campaigned and voted for buhari believing that the man has changed. He never knew that tyrants don't change they only get worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Wiifesnatcher(m): 8:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:
That hatred will keep eating deep into you and you will eventually kill you...the earlier you learn to see/love people as yourself irrespective of their region the better for you.

kill is the hallmark of average Northerners, I'm glad you vindicated me again

seems you've problem with comprehension, where did you see me make hate speech? how many of your elites are condemning bandit and kidnapping in North. it's here we read how hell Rufai paid some Fulani herdsmen not to killed in Kaduna, it's here we read how kastina Governor had meeting with Bandits. these show your elites are unanimously sponsoring violence and killing in North, even bokoharam is not exempted

so I'm not making hate speech to tell you to limit it, we can't be going through the mess Buhari is giving everyone here in south and still be dealing with that securities Saboteur

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by notoriousbabe: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Osobi32:
they are really suffering but shame won't let them admit it..... I met a man from kaduna some weeks ago and u confessed that he is really disappointed in this government, he told me that he campaigned and voted for buhari believing that the man has changed. He never knew that tyrants don't change they only get worse.
this government remains the worst in the history of Nigeria, even Aisha Buhari knows it. The man has nothing to offer the country

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 6 People In Adamawa by Osobi32(m): 9:07am On Oct 06, 2019
notoriousbabe:
this government remains the worst in the history of Nigeria, even Aisha Buhari knows it. The man has nothing to offer the country
very clueless government

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun, Please Create Unfollow Button On Nairaland / Classified Info: Buhari Set To Declare A State Of Emergency In All 5 SE States / LASG Reassures Residents Over Flash Flood Advisory From NIMET

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.