Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) (12284 Views)

Osinbajo Attends The 2021 All Nigeria Judges’ Conference In Abuja (Photos) / Osinbajo Attends MSME Clinic In Delta State. Pictures. / Osinbajo Attends A Thanksgiving Service In Kogi After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by purples25(f): 7:10am On Oct 06, 2019
Now, this looks good to me

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 7:11am On Oct 06, 2019
drips8:
An educated man who works under a herdsman.
Your Father

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:12am On Oct 06, 2019
My able VP. The star boi. The amuludun of the common man. The prof SAN. The good perfect gentleman.
Well done sir.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Buhari can only sent u to a cultural occasion, even level degree n professionalism.. Anyways, i forgot u r the king of owanbe.. Pastor my yansh
Biafra Chief Justice hell of you
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Yellowface1220(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2019
kokoA:
Always attending meaningless events. .
You Lack Manner, Fool

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by profmnuhu(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2019
Weldon sir.
Gbe body e!
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2019
This shows how culturally rich we are in both arts and culture. We equally have imbibed the habit of placing premium on it. We have shown the rest of the world that we are proud of what we have. The vice president also realises those facts, that's why he was there to witness it.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Lydia696: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Sir keep doing the good works,The Lord will continue to strengthen you sir

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:17am On Oct 06, 2019
englishmart:
FFK said Osinbajo will be removed soon. No be me talk am o.
Tell him he should go back to rehab. Apparently, they still need some finishing touches on him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2019
drips8:
Has anyone told you you're a waste product? U can't begin to imagine how unfortunate your parents are.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Arubajagz: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2019
A man of distinction who know the value of Art Appreciation.
#MyOsinbajo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:21am On Oct 06, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Buhari can only sent u to a cultural occasion, even level degree n professionalism.. Anyways, i forgot u r the king of owanbe.. Pastor my yansh
For your info, your dad will wash his boxers for free, infact, your mum will be glad to scrub his floor too. Insignificant bastard!!

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2019
kokoA:
Always attending meaningless events. .
You should not have been born at all. You're part of the stink we need to get rid of in Africa. Your raggedy dad told you that an art exhibition is a meaningless event?? I don't understand why you're still breathing. Our God is a patient God.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Davidic101: 7:24am On Oct 06, 2019
phokipoki10:
Did he go there on his own or he represented the president
Pointless question!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by budusky05(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2019
Criticaltemp:

And u think ur grammar will let you make heaven?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by adenigga(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2019
drips8:

That's where we found ourselves o!

May God delivered us, but a Phd holder has once ruled us, we thank God!

I'm still researching on the difference between the PhD holder & affidavit certificate holder' administration, till when I'm done, stay cool.
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Wada3: 7:39am On Oct 06, 2019
The man that matters

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by odigbosky(m): 7:52am On Oct 06, 2019
No matter how small the artistic work Nigeria has to show, if Edo no dy....e no dy complete.

Oba GHA to kpere
Ise

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by TeeMoney99: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
May God bless Osinbajo daily. He's a great leader, you all don't just believe it yet. But he is.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Techsunny: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2019
SincereBigot:
2023 loading
Loading to prison yard
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Eteka1(m): 8:14am On Oct 06, 2019
adenigga:

That's where we found ourselves o!

May God delivered us, but a Phd holder has once ruled us, we thank God!

I'm still researching on the difference between the PhD holder & affidavit certificate holder' administration, till when I'm done, stay cool.
Wetin your Phd holder been do give us?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by corle1(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2019
cool cool [Qquote author=0gaGist post=82879161]See more photos from the event =>> HERE[/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2019
demitola:

And FEC that he presided over some 2 weeks ago is also meaningless? When last did your own father represent Nigeria even in the tinniest of village council meetings? Ewu Cameroon!

Kiki Osinbajo is that you?
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Bigboy911: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2019
See his monkey face
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by seangy4konji: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2019
They can travel for Africa.
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by AerialMapper: 8:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Well a man has got to keep himself busy!

No portfolio again so he trolls social media pages looking for trends and making speeches to show he is in tune with the current trends... trying to appeal to the youth.

And the youth are happy and grinning... awwwww... the VP is in touch with our generation. He is a man of the people!!

Next Level
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by adenigga(m): 8:56am On Oct 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Wetin your Phd holder been do give us?

Before his emergence, we have been clamouring for an educated president, but low & behold, the one we got can not even measured up to village tailor (Shagari).

So, I'm not disputing your facts o, just trying to make a point that even if it's a Stark illiterate that will govern well, let it be. Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by kokoA(m): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2019
Davidic101:
You should not have been born at all. You're part of the stink we need to get rid of in Africa. Your raggedy dad told you that an art exhibition is a meaningless event?? I don't understand why you're still breathing. Our God is a patient God.
Truth is bitter bro. wink
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by kokoA(m): 9:29am On Oct 06, 2019
demitola:

And FEC that he presided over some 2 weeks ago is also meaningless? When last did your own father represent Nigeria even in the tinniest of village council meetings? Ewu Cameroon!
Aunty Kiki sorry o, but deep down in your heart you know he is/has become irrelevant to this government.
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by kokoA(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2019
Yellowface1220:
You Lack Manner, Fool
Thank you grin
Re: Osinbajo Attends The UAE - Nigeria Cultural & Arts Exhibition (photos) by Oladelesp: 9:56am On Oct 06, 2019
OSINBAJO kan Lowa

Prof
SAN
VP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barely 24 Hours , Abba Kyari Was Admitted, Aisha Buhari Fires Villa's Perm Sec / You Are Working For Tinubu – PDP National Youth Vanguard Accuses Governor Wike / Abdullahi Sule: Bola Tinubu Will Be Nigeria's President For 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.