Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Only Prayer Point You Need To Pray Everyday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Only Prayer Point You Need To Pray Everyday (243 Views)

The Only Prayer Of The Sinner That God Hears / If You've Not Prayed To The Point You Can't Stop, You've Not Started Praying / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Only Prayer Point You Need To Pray Everyday by lightblazingnow(m): 5:53am On Oct 06, 2019
Lord Jesus Christ, please help me, help my family and friends and even my human enemies never to hate you and your father for ever.

Because you said if any man hate you, that means he loves deaths, Eternal death.

Proverbs 8:36 But he that sinneth against me wrongeth his own soul: all they that hate me love death.

A word is enough for the wise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Our Only Hope / The Fear Of Death Gave Birth To Religion / How Do You Feel Should You Miss Church Service(s)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.