Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day (8593 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Debunks Viral Whatsapp Message In Her Name / World Teachers’ Day: Osinbajo Hosts Oluwabunmi Anani (Teacher Of The Year) / Lagos Sex Workers Demand Equal Rights In Celebration Of Workers Day . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by sinceraconcept(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2019
fredoooooo:
Baba Oloye awon losers remember the poor teachers now, his brain is back to factory resets after ..O to ge grin cheesy

I was so surprised, I never thought he could start praising teachers after all the evil he did to teachers
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by fredoooooo: 9:40am On Oct 06, 2019
sinceraconcept:
I was so surprised, I never thought he could start praising teachers after all the evil he did to teachers

Humility comes after pride ....
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by damilton(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2019
What have you done to the teachers to better their life when you were in power. Talk is very cheap and that can't cajole us again

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by Joshmanfashion(m): 9:52am On Oct 06, 2019
With due respect to your personality, former/present offices I'm glad to say fu*k you! Under your 16years administration(directly or indirectly) in kwara state of which I'm a living witness have you not suffer these teachers, if I hear pem for your mouth again 999 lashes on your bumbum. Oh God I'm just feeling myself on this platform. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by juman(m): 9:54am On Oct 06, 2019
Otogeeeeeee
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by Ekpeitit(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2019
Thickmatchcom:
The former Senate president, Bukola Saraki, has taken time out to appreciate teachers on the occasion of World Teachers' Day.
In a message on his official twitter handle on Saturday, October 5, Saraki said teachers are the next most important influence in life after the creator and parents.
He described teachers as great builders and real mentors, saying they mould great leaders and guide the top professionals.
Saraki remembered his French teacher in Kings College, who according to him, truly cared about her students and was so passionate about their success in life. He said she was someone who wanted to do more for her students, not just to impart knowledge.
World Teachers' Day is celebrated on October 5 every year. The United Nations had in 1994 declared October 5 of every year as World Teachers Day (WTD) or International Teachers Day. The aim is to acknowledge the significant role of those in profession of teaching worldwide.

It commemorates the anniversary of the adoption of UNESCO's 1966 recommendation concerning the status of teachers.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/saraki-shares-powerful-message-celebration-world-teachers-day/
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by Ekpeitit(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2019
This one still get mouth to talk?

1 Like

Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by highbee02: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
The best time your celebrating the teachers was when you were directly and indirectly the Governor of Kwara State for 16years and legislator for 8years. If saraki had used those times actively paying their salaries and allowances at the right time, pass bills that give them special treatment and good working condition, this celebration would be respected and honored

Thank u sir, may God bless u. We don't need his appreciation and celebration. He's a foolish punk
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by Thuqsin: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
Pubadmin:
Okay... Neeeeeeext?!!!

Gift card rates is too low! Let's receive your funds for you through PayPal, cashapp, Zelle, Gpay or Venmo and receive up to #320/$
09074343700 is a scammer
Pubadmin is a scammer
Changetonaira is a scammer
09074343700 is a scammer
Pubadmin is a scammer
Changetonaira is a scammer

Exchanged $200 paypal with him on Sunday only for him to start giving account excuses that he can't send out, PayPal is not allowing him to withdraw...

Now he has gone radio silent. Don't fall for his my business is registered blah blah blah with RC number

His IG handle is @changetonaira

Cc: dominique
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by tck2000(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Saraki Shares Powerful Message In Celebration Of World Teachers Day by Blankstare(m): 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
A graduate/ teacher under saraki 16yrs thievement earns 28k to 30k, kwara primary schools were worst than those in Chad and niger, impunity and nepotism reigns all over the ministry of education and he his here today praising teachers...the spirit of all oppressed shall never forgive you.. idiot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Customs Intercepts Contraband Items Worth ₦72.5 Million / Trafficking: How Northerners Are Turning Mecca Into Prostitution N Crime Haven / We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.