Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) (49669 Views)

BBNaija's Tobi Bakre And Wife Anu Welcome First Child, A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Engagement And Wedding Rumours / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
dis guy na da real alpha male
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
I don't care about all this story you're telling us, what happened behind closed door is what I want to know
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by oshonky: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
y do you guys always think something happens behind closed doors? you think all girls are dumb, Miami is known for the beach and flamboyant lifestyle, alot of girls are on pants there, doesn't mean U can sleep with them in the same room

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Biggcake: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
internationalman:
Life lesson :- The Winners in my opinion the most successful are always low-key....

Efe and Miracle come to mind.

So what y'all see on social media may be the direct opposite of how things are in real life.

Even NwaAmaikpe might be the nicest person with the meekest of words that can heal the most depressed souls in real life.

I will love to meet NwaAmaikpe one on one. He has a lot off his sleeves... If he could be so good at weaving sarcastic words round a serious issue without much ado. Then he can be very good in other areas...

If I held any political post, certainly, NwaAmaikpe will be among my formidable team of Advisers. The Dude has something to offer....

NwaAmaikpe is simply a compendium...

Nakupenda....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kim Oprah Kim Kardashian ni...... abi opera mini the girl just dey there ni what’s the hype
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Biggcake: 3:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
lordkush:
I was listening to yiu till you got to that nwaamaikpe part. pls jor

What has NwaAmaikpe done to you?

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Bulletproof: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Pata lasan ni girl yi wo sha
grin grin
Lol....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by joytothewise(m): 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water must find it's level.

Guy you bad... a perfect description
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bulletproof:

grin grin
Lol....

She should try it on the street of mushin. I want to see something.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by LONGPREEK(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
na pant she wear o. i remember fucking her up the ass 2 years back. the girl can Bleep for africa. i miss her undecided
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Olodo24: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
LONGPREEK:
na pant she wear o. i remember fucking her up the ass 2 years back. the girl can Bleep for africa. i miss her undecided
wehdone o
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by RxTreasure: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
wizkidblogger:
From CeeC, to Alex and Now Kim.

Yoruba daemon. Chai! grin
don't even mention ceec name ooo
She never gave him chance for rubbish, we all know it was Tobi and Alex
Just as I predicted Tobi dumped her(bestie dumping) lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmm
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by skukimania(f): 4:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kim! Kim!Kim! How many times did I call you? Beware of aunty Tobi oh! Na kiss and tell . undecided

1 Like

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Casekiller(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
And have been applying for america visa den no give me .is it because they are celeb now baa.nonesense angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by internationalman(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Biggcake:

I will love to meet NwaAmaikpe one on one. He has a lot off his sleeves... If he could be so good at weaving sarcastic words round a serious issue without much ado. Then he can be very good in other areas...

If I held any political post, certainly, NwaAmaikpe will be among my formidable team of Advisers. The Dude has something to offer....

NwaAmaikpe is simply a compendium...

Nakupenda....
He could be Oshiomole
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by achikolo(f): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

grin grin grin grin. Who gives a fck who he is. He's just one of the many weird fellows on this forum, hiding under anonymous forum to bring out the madness in them.
[/s]
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by MKULTRA: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
internationalman:
Life lesson :- The Winners in my opinion the most successful are always low-key....

Efe and Miracle come to mind.

So what y'all see on social media may be the direct opposite of how things are in real life.

Even NwaAmaikpe might be the nicest person with the meekest of words that can heal the most depressed souls in real life.
hope you are not the mumu with another account trying to praise yourself......that brother way mumu trying hard to sound funny and sarcastical.
Re: Tobi Bakre And Kim Oprah Vacation In Florida (Photos) by Bulletproof: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2019
seunmohmoh:
She should try it on the street of mushin. I want to see something.

Hahaha....
Street boys go rush am.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia's Distress Jeans For An Interview In Abuja / Dr Tiwa Savage Makes Headline On A Cameroonian Newspaper (Pix) / Davido And Chioma Spotted Together After A Long Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.