Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Hi All, I'm From China - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hi All, I'm From China (2072 Views)

I'm From Ibadan. I Need Of A Girlfriend That Will Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hi All, I'm From China by BlueAir: 11:18am On Oct 06, 2019
What is this one saying
Rekhina:
What is intergrity when a foolish president has one!
Abeg use diligence or goodwill

Re: Hi All, I'm From China by incogni2o: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2019
My own questions

Where in Lagos are you

What sre some similarities between Lagos and China (Beigen or HK).

Do you think travelling out makes life less challenging.

How have you being enjoying Nigeria.

How do we verify you are truly from china.

How old are you
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by Bigcowhorn: 11:37am On Oct 06, 2019
BlueAir:
What is this one saying

Re: Hi All, I'm From China by Tolexander: 11:38am On Oct 06, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm yet to have a school so i will not be able to get you a certificate tongue

Shawarma and beer ke?
Would you manage chin chin and zobo? abi na kunu you want
Those aren’t good deals then. cheesy

Reduce the price
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by BlueAir: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2019
Uve hop here too grin..despite ur accusations of me been gay u dey follow me faster than vice vetsal[quote author=Bigcowhorn post=82886804][/quote]
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by rex444(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2019
wow!!!! just negodu nu how inferior we make ourselves look even in the face of people we ought to be more superior to ....... see as we dey kill ourselves on-top another person matter ....even the better than others group .... we truly have a long to go cos our mindset is already bleeped up
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by woyaofacaiss(f): 12:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
yes, couldn't agree anymore
cooooooks:
Throughout my stay in Canada, I've met a lot of Chinese people. They're like everybody else. I've had some good Chinese friends, Male and female.

My dad did business with a few chinese people when he was younger, 30+ years ago. The main difference between those people and the chinese in nigeria today is scale. The chinese in nigeria today are backed by government for large scale projects.

The Chinese in nigeria 30+ years ago came by themselves and assimilated fully into the community. I've also met a number of chinese people who spoke 1 or more Nigerian languages. These are the remaining people who came 3p+ years ago.

I think nigeria can learn a lot technologically on what to do and a lot democratically on what not to do from China.

Re: Hi All, I'm From China by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Those aren’t good deals then. cheesy

Reduce the price

ok i've reduced it by 5k

You can see i've tried so much for you
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
U must’ be stupid for this statement
J111333:
Woyaofacaiss, be wary of this guy. He is either a scam+mer, or a crime+minal and that is if you're not the former. undecided
Re: Hi All, I'm From China by SanLorrenzo(m): 2:28am On Oct 08, 2019
woyaofacaiss:
yes, couldn't agree anymore
Hello...welcome to our country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Most Respect King In Nigeria. / I'm A Single Parent With 2 Kids, I Need A Strong Guy For Sugar Mummy Affairs / January Born! Lets Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.