Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe (1599 Views)

Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. / Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe by 10cirenoh: 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
I cannot but with a deep wound in my heart announce to the house that my pastor just passed on to be with the lord on the 2nd of November 2010, when the news came to me, i am extremely sad the whole day, even as i am typing now i feel so sad, but the only hope i have is that he knew Christ before he died, i hope [/b]and [b]believe that he made heaven and i pray and also hope to make heaven so that i can join him in praising God till eternity. cry

Adieu Bishop Ben Naigbe cry cry cry cry cry cry

Founder of Freedom In Christ Mission Inc.
http://freedominchristmission.org/

May your gentle soul rest in the bosom of Christ Jesus and till we see again!!! cry cry cry cry cry

He's survived with a wife and a daughter with many children in Christ

Re: Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe by 10cirenoh: 6:33pm On Dec 02, 2010
RIP my dear Bishop.

Re: Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe by UyiIredia(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2010
my condolences >>> believe me when i say i know how it hurts to lose a loved one >>> my condolences to you and my prayer that God will comfort all those that are grieving right now >>> my widow's mite, of course, is to advice that the church should set up a fund by which the upkeep of his immediate family can be assured >>> especially the education of his daughter

once again >>> my condolences
Re: Rip Bishop Dr Ben Naigbe by 10cirenoh: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2010
Uyi Iredia:

my condolences >>> believe me when i say i know how it hurts to lose a loved one >>> my condolences to you and my prayer that God will comfort all those that are grieving right now >>> my widow's mite, of course, is to advice that the church should set up a fund by which the upkeep of his immediate family can be assured >>> especially the education of his daughter

once again >>> my condolences
]

Thanks bro, the daughter is already a graduate and his wife our mama in the lord is also a pastor,

Thank God for God.

(1) (Reply)

Global War On Christians In The Muslim World - Gates of Hell will not prevail / TB Joshua Predicted The Dana Air Plane Crash-said It Was A Security Breach / Holy Cow Born With White Cross On Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.