Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Sharing What You Carry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sharing What You Carry (156 Views)

What Do You Carry? / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Carry Fully Ripe Fruits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sharing What You Carry by ochibuogwu5: 9:03am On Oct 06, 2019
When a man or woman experiences personally the true love of Jesus Christ Crucified then he/she can give it to others. No one can give what he/she does not have. For any person to have the genuine love of God, he/she must experience the *seen and unseen power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary and His Resurrection Life personally and intimately* with all sincerity, willingness and determination* just like Paul defined in Philippians 3:10 thus "[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death, [in the hope]" and Jesus stated thus "And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and take up his cross daily and follow Me [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also]." (Luke 9:23 amp), "....So then, any of you who does not forsake (renounce, surrender claim to, give up, say good-bye to) *all that he has* cannot be My disciple." (Luke 14:25-33). Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Rest And Sleep / Seeds Of Destiny 18 October 2019 / Welcome To Digital World Crpytocurrency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.