Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,286 members, 7,957,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden (1260 Views)

My Power Bank Suddenly Return To 00% From 60% all of a sudden!! / Airtel Just Wipe My Remaining 2gb / MTN Don Come Again O! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by Amadaz(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2019
Two days ago, I dialled a certain code on my mtn line and was credited with 3.5GB twice free of charge, I supposed it was an issue mtn had with their system. Prior to this I had about 6GB which I bought about 6 days ago. I woke up this morning to see that my data balance is zero. I called customer care and they said I had exhausted my balance but I told them I had about 7GB last night so not possible I exhausted it but the guy insisted I exhausted. Could it be a way mtn is getting back at customers who got the free data?
Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by Donkelzy(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2019
So Oga you expect the data to bring chair and seat there forever.
Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by Timileyin1234(m): 9:20am On Oct 06, 2019
Awoof dey purge belle

3 Likes

Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by 9jadove(m): 10:10am On Oct 06, 2019
My still work
Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by sentorial: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2019
I am an MTN Staff. Post the code that you dialed plus your phone number so that I can help you work on it.

1 Like

Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by drjprince: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2019
sentorial:
I am an MTN Staff. Post the code that you dialed plus your phone number so that I can help you work on it.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by Oksman(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2019
sentorial:

grin grin
Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by kingxsamz(m): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
sentorial:

This guy...

Re: Mtn Don Wipe My Data All Of A Sudden by DaddyMorenike: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
sentorial:
brother wey muuumu

(1) (Reply)

American Used Samsung Galaxy S10 For Sale / Download Infinix Hot 8 Lite DA FILE 1000% / Has Glo Reduced It's #2500 Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.