Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,633 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) (42913 Views)

Allen Roundabout Wears New Look (Photos) / Photos Of Ore Flyover Bridge In Ondo State / Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Ayoefa: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:
Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, kano, Bauchi, kaduna etcetera etcetera, state govt-funded infrastructural development are in progress.

But instead of focusing on the activities of their leaders, some economic migrants will rather have their heads deeply stucked inside Tinubu's arzz. Smh.

Lmao, so very true.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2019
Ya'll should just stop bashing yourselves

1 Like

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:28am On Oct 06, 2019
dancok:
ijebu ijesha.
excuse me...
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by nlPoster: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2019
dancok:
ijebu ijesha.

Any reason why you people keep shouting ijebu, ijesha everywhere?
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Rotimi47: 11:36am On Oct 06, 2019
ZiriMane:
where is the new look?
grin
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 11:37am On Oct 06, 2019
FuckDaMods:

That bridge has been repaired and it even looks more beautiful now, stop being silly. It's the retards that like your hate posts that i blame. Dem papa na mostly drunkards while their dirty momma no sabi cook, only to pack pepper and oil into pot. No wonder we would always see pple from that side as dirty things.
Says an osu almajiri whose only destiny is to toil under the sun in Yoruba land. Fanyogo kill you there grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by selemempe: 11:58am On Oct 06, 2019
90five:

Bro, do you really do this to push a point or just to troll.

If it is the former, I would say you are one of the reasons Nigeria has not moved a bit, how do you categorize such thing as infrastructural dev in 2019?

When a point is raised, it is left for you to either agree or oppose such point with valid evidence, what is your defense against people accusing tinubu of the gross misconduct he is involved in?

Hopefully, you are a youth and you allow yourself to be used by people that would be dead in the next 20 years living a wasteland for you and your generation. Obviously, you four years at school, if you even had one, is a complete waste of time if you can see the obvious and decide to speak for it cause of sentiment.

That goes to all of you who only see two parties, tribalism and religion and allow your decisions to be swayed by sentiment your for years at the University is a waste of time, money and resources.
lol you are trying to reason with a robot...well good luck with that

1 Like

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by OnPointMan(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abalado:
Rubbish,, slow government, if ondo people voted for this man again, that means they are original mumu,if only the stupid APC won't rig the election again, as they are going to rig and declare yeye bellow in kogi

Are you from ondo state? What are you talking about? Akeredolu has performed well so far. He deserves a second term bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
nairalandposter:

Any reason why you people keep shouting ijebu, ijesha everywhere?
people said the combination is tough people, so the flyover will actually lead there. Thanks, but are u sure u not ijebu jesha.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by rayonill222: 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
TELL YOUR COMMISIONER OF WORKS THAT ALL THE OLD ROADS IN AKURE HAS TURN TO DEATH TRAPS FROM OKE-IJEBU TO ONDO ROAD,TO SHAGARI ROAD ALL THIS ROADS NEEDS METAINANCE. The Governor can not be everywhere but the commissioner should open his eye........Nice one AKETI
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
Simplyleo:

We are already used to them.
welcome to my world bro
let the fun begin cool
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Lagos, Oyo, Ondo, Ekiti, kano, Bauchi, kaduna etcetera etcetera, state govt-funded infrastructural development are in progress.

But instead of focusing on the activities of their leaders, some economic migrants will rather have their heads deeply stucked inside Tinubu's arzz. Smh.
[/s]
trash
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
100% precast,can colaspse anytime.not solid,at all
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by SaintAY(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is the first flyover bridge in Ondo state
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by FuckDaMods: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
EeyanMayweather:

Says an osu almajiri whose only ddestiny is toil under the sun in Yoruba land. Fanyogo kill you there grin
You don't know me so stfu! Fvck you and your dirty yoruba land. I was born and bred in yoruba land for 25 years before i left, i know you pple very well.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by urchman23: 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
What's the meaning of this picture?is this not mcc flyover that goes to Awada.
Simplyleo:

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
welcome to my world bro
let the fun begin cool
Lol.

I dey see your world small niggah.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

I dey see your world small niggah.
[/s]
sure you'll enjoy it cool
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
urchman23:
What's the meaning of this picture?is this not mcc flyover that goes to Awada.
It's somewhere in onitsha.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
sure you'll enjoy it cool
Already enjoying it o.

Only if I can get half of this time being wasted in dreams.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

It's somewhere in onitsha.
[/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by EeyanMayweather(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
FuckDaMods:

You don't know me so stfu! Fvck you and your dirty yoruba land. I was born and bred in yoruba land for 25 years before i left, i know you pple very well.
I can smell a miserable osu from a thousand mile away...I just knew it.
This one nah even congenital osu almajiri.
Imagine the loser spending a whole 25 years in my land and still has the gut to talk thrash about my land online. Such a good for nothing ingrate ..
And with this attitude , it's as clear as day that you will never make it because ingrates don't succeed

1 Like

Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by Simplyleo: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
achikolo:
[s][/s]
shut up
stop talking nonsense
I swear I just dey pity this small niggah.

I can swear with anything he has no job.

24 hrs actively on social media? Wtf.
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

I swear I just dey pity this small niggah.

I can swear with anything he has no job.

24 hrs actively on social media? Wtf.
[/s]
nope
my job is defending Nairaland for trolls so
i have a job and i love it cool
Re: Ore Flyover Project In Ondo Takes Appreciable New Look (Photos) by achikolo(f): 12:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

Already enjoying it o.

Only if I can get half of this time being wasted in dreams.
[/s]
cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All Female Air Traffic Control Personnel Take Charge At Airports (Photo) / Pictures Of The Engine Room Of A Tug Boat / How A Bike-Rider And A Passenger Transported Another Bike (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.