Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale (877 Views)

Two Secret US Sites That Help You Save Over N500k On Each Car You Buy / Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / 2019 Toyota Rav4 Xle for 15.5M naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by beelson: 10:50am On Oct 06, 2019
Originally published at: https://bilaltechi.com

Are you ready to start car business this year or you're just here to read and flee? Honestly this car tips is for those who are ready to start car business this year.

I can't waste my time and write this tips if you're really not ready to start a car business this year. This post is for those who are really serious with car deals. Anyway, you can grab this tips as it would help you when ever you have settle down for car business in Nigeria. But if you're sick of becoming a car dealer in Nigeria I have super power medicine for you on bilaltechi.com

I recently breakdown tips on how to buy cheapest used cars online in Nigeria which is very important for you to read before we start our today's topic on how to start car business in Nigeria and make 5million naira per each car you sell

Ideally, starting a car business in Nigeria or internationally requires business strategies because if you're not very careful you will lose thousands of Naira or hundreds of dollars and indeed you can make 5million Naira per each car you sell when you set up everything properly. What are those things and what are the business strategies to follow before starting a car business in Nigeria?

Most important questions. Nevertheless, we are going to cover it in this topic.

READ HERE>> https://www.bilaltechi.com/2019/10/how-to-start-car-business-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Re: How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by beelson: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2019
beelson:
Originally published at: https://bilaltechi.com

Are you ready to start car business this year or you're just here to read and flee? Honestly this car tips is for those who are ready to start car business this year.

I can't waste my time and write this tips if you're really not ready to start a car business this year. This post is for those who are really serious with car deals. Anyway, you can grab this tips as it would help you when ever you have settle down for car business in Nigeria. But if you're sick of becoming a car dealer in Nigeria I have super power medicine for you on bilaltechi.com

I recently breakdown tips on how to buy cheapest used cars online in Nigeria which is very important for you to read before we start our today's topic on how to start car business in Nigeria and make 5million naira per each car you sell

Ideally, starting a car business in Nigeria or internationally requires business strategies because if you're not very careful you will lose thousands of Naira or hundreds of dollars and indeed you can make 5million Naira per each car you sell when you set up everything properly. What are those things and what are the business strategies to follow before starting a car business in Nigeria?

Most important questions. Nevertheless, we are going to cover it in this topic.

READ HERE>> https://www.bilaltechi.com/2019/10/how-to-start-car-business-in-nigeria.html?m=1

Follow my thread I will teach you how to become expert dealer!
Re: How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by Shinapraise(m): 11:49am On Oct 06, 2019
beelson:

Follow my thread I will teach you how to become expert dealer!
why not created a whatssap group for us and post anything u wana post there 08161127336
Re: How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by adollyboy(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok.we are following

1 Like

Re: How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by beelson: 6:52am On Oct 10, 2019
Shinapraise:
why not created a whatssap group for us and post anything u wana post there 08161127336

Shinapraise you have a good thought. But, whatsApp is no longer what it was before. People cannot maintain the rules of group when you created a whatsApp group. Some people will be posting and sharing what is not related to the group. That is why I don't deal on whatsApp. But you can find me on Facebook @ https:///Bilaltechi
Re: How To Start Car Business In Nigeria And Make 5m Naira Per Each Car You Sale by MeeLan: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2019
Why not teach on this thread, its already veering off topic, from teaching to chit-chat.

(1) (Reply)

Registered TOYOTA CAMRY 2008 Model Available For Sale / Lagos: Tokunbo Full Option 2005 Lexus RX330 / No Longer Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.