Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children (40058 Views)

Lilian Esoro Shares Vacation Pictures / Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Lovely Pictures / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
FuckDaMods:

Short people have short temper too.. Eya. Sorry bro.
I'm 6'3ft, i drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of fish, meat and eggs. I don't like beans but i think that might help you cause u sound somehow like a church rat that can't afford other protein sources.
It is well
[/s]

tell that crabs to your father that give you the knowledge of how short people reasoning. I'm sure you inherited the unreasonable qualities from him

FYI, I'm taller than you and your generation fortune, so keep your sorry for your relative and make sure you hit your head on brick morning, afternoon and night for 7 working days, perhaps your brain might luckily enjoy sanity again

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Jentilia(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Freemanbobble:
See as this girl just dey fat anyhow

Make she nor make me dislike her o

Although i don't do nollywood but she was my favourite woman
She does not owe u slimness
I bet if your mother is as hot as she is
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by FuckDaMods: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Wiifesnatcher:
[/s]

[s]tell that crabs to your father that give you the knowledge of how short people reasoning. I'm sure you inherited the unreasonable qualities from him

FYI, I'm taller than you and your generation fortune, so keep your sorry for your relative and make sure you hit your head on brick morning, afternoon and night for 7 working days, perhaps your brain might luckily enjoy sanity again
[/s]
It is well
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s] It is well

just follow my advise you will be fine las las with your dumb animal sense

mind who you quote next time, I'm allergic to imbeciles
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by bharkarh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

I'm not the cause of your misfortune kid neither will your assumption about my height reinstate your decayed and rotten brain

to showcase how foolish you're, what's the correspondence between ones height and their mode of response?

are you expecting me to start doing testimony in church whenever imbeciles like you used your filthy hands to type faster than your reasoning

you're lucky I'm in happy mood today hence my civil response
you kill person still call am civil grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by bharkarh(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
cry
FuckDaMods:

Short people have short temper too.. Eya. Sorry bro.
I'm 6'3ft, i drink a lot of milk, eat a lot of fish, meat and eggs. I don't like beans but i think that might help you cause u sound somehow like a church rat that can't afford other protein sources.
It is well
cry cry cry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by bharkarh(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wiifesnatcher:
[s][/s]

tell that crabs to your father that give you the knowledge of how short people reasoning. I'm sure you inherited the unreasonable qualities from him

I Dan laugh taya for here. grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by passionberry(f): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Olamilekxy:

abeg what's the meaning of 'laugh in swahili '?cos I don dey use an chat for whatsapp, and people are asking me what's d meaning of swahili?
grin grin u know sabi d meaning u jump go use am for whatsapp..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Gee64: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
See as dem dey chop life.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Haywize93(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Olamilekxy:

abeg what's the meaning of 'laugh in swahili '?cos I don dey use an chat for whatsapp, and people are asking me what's d meaning of swahili?

cheesy grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Boyooosa(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
some beauties are unbeatable...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by FuckDaMods: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Wiifesnatcher:

just follow my advise you will be fine las las with your dumb animal sense

mind who you quote next time, I'm allergic to imbeciles
[/s]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by AngelicBeing: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why aren't they in church?

Hian
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by tunary(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
Some people are just so Lucky
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by tunary(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gee64:
No be small thing, I feel the flexing for here o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by tunary(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2019
Gee64:
No be small thing, I feel the flexing for here o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by tunary(m): 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
life is sweet
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by asanwafo: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
They are good but the Lebanese don finish that her daughter.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Olamilekxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
Haywize93:

cheesy grin grin

tell me nah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Olamilekxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 06, 2019
passionberry:
grin grin u know sabi d meaning u jump go use am for whatsapp..

pls tell me nah
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by meobizy(f): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
I’ll Bleep that fat piggy sometime in my lifetime.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 07, 2019
H
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by opebiboy: 9:02am On Oct 07, 2019
make omotola husband request for DNA. some of those kids na another man get them. Omotola fvck many top and rich men
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shares Vacation Photos With Her Children by DedeNkem: 2:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have a huge crush on Omosexy. The lady is f*ucking beautiful and Sexy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Looks Sexy With Her 'man's' Shirt On (photo) / Mayorkun Shares Throwback Photos. Fans React. / Josh2funny Undergoes Surgery: 'I Suffered Pain For 11 Years'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.