Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,833 members, 7,956,153 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Dremo - Goat To Scapegoat 2.0 (davolee's Diss) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dremo - Goat To Scapegoat 2.0 (davolee's Diss) (1048 Views)

Dremo Disses Davolee With "Scape Goat" / Dremo – Scape Goat (davolee Diss) / MUSIC + VIDEO: Davolee – IRE (Adekunle Gold Cover) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dremo - Goat To Scapegoat 2.0 (davolee's Diss) by Blazehypes: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dremo - Goat To Scapegoat 2.0 (Davolee's Diss)  (Dremo's Reply) Mp3 Download Audio

Following the diss song from  Davolee to Dremo titled Lightweight, the DMW rapper comes through with his own reply to the singer and this time he goes really hard on him.

He titled his reply Goat To Scapegoat 2.0.

Quotable Lyrics

I told you, you looking hungry and depressed nigga.
I know you wished you had half of my success nigga.
You stupid if you think you didn’t make money for badoo
You just didn’t make money for yourself nigga

Download The Song Below;

https://blazehype.com/dremo-goat-to-scapegoat-davolees-diss/

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3:- Broda Shaggi Ft. Zlatan – Okoto / Katie – Alade Ogo (king Of Glory) / DOWNLOAD MP3: NBA YoungBoy - How I Been

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.