Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner (30459 Views)

Kohsi Is The Winner Of Big Brother Titans (BBTITANS) Season 1 / Whitemoney Is The Winner Of 2021 Bbnaija Season 6 'shine Ya Eye' / Cubana Chief Priest Endorses Whitemoney As The Winner Of Bbnaija 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by olayinka807: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate Mercy has revealed her dream about the grand finale on Sunday.

Speaking to Mike after the Saturday night party, Mercy said in her dream she and Mike were holding hands as the last top two housemates and one of them won.

She said; “I had a dream about us Mike.Both of us were the last two in the house and one of us won.”

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2019/10/bbnaija-finalist-mercy-dreams-about.html?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by olayinka807: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by mii4u(f): 1:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Everybody go dey dream na, Omashola don dream him own, now na Mercy turn

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by LUGBE: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you heard your way too, you would have also dealt with Mike, but you could not thus the dream. You don't like competitors.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Freemanbobble: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
But this girl get yansh o

Anyway
Who want win them don already arrange am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by seunmohmoh(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
Make una dey win for una dream o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
I hate this bbn but mercy a$$ NA SOMETHING ELSE
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Onyi22(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
That's how it will be, mercy for the money

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Richdad50(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
Her dreams are true. Natural winners connect with their intuition, inner mind. That confidence in them that constantly tells them they are capable of winning.

To constantly win in the game of life, you must consistently amplify courage in the face of insurmountable circumstances, neglect fear in danger and be cautiously confident before a seemingly easy task.

Richdad

47 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by kulikuli45: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
She's right

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Larryallovernig: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Naijaarchive(m): 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Abeg.... Mother confessor undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by 3RNEST(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
mii4u:
Everybody go dey dream na, Omashola don dream him own, now na Mercy turn
Frodd no dey eva dream.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Wizygreat12: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Patiently waiting for Tacha to dream her own too[center][/center] grin
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Delaw00(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
2hrs to come we go know d winnercheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Haywize93(m): 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
[b]don't tell me u don't see Ike in ur dream bitch sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Sambaby7640: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
snrman:
I hate this bbn but mercy a$$ NA SOMETHING ELSE
lol I swear
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Angelfrost(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
That's not a dream na... That's just common sense projection.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Alex09(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Which kind rubbish be dis one now
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Chaser25: 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Silicon a$$. Mtcheew

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Munzy14(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
cheesy
Dream dream dream....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by deltateam: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
LUGBE:
If you heard your way too, you would have also dealt with Mike, but you could not thus the dream. You don't like competitors.

She knows Mike would win it. She's trying to leverage on Mike but she will be disappointed just like Nina.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Technology14: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok . Check my profile for your all in one solar street light.
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
is that ass natural? my love for fat ass no be here

any colour either red, black, chocolate and yellow I'm ass advocate
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by oka4ugoo: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
SW are supporting Seyi
SS are supporting Omoshola
SE are supporting Frodd and Mercy
The enlighten and civilized Nigerians are supporting Mike
While our Northern brothers are still supporting Buhari.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by sylve11: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
have told you guys, Ayeri don buy this thing give Omoshola. BB9ja is a political thing. cool
Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by NoraPibowei(f): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Honestly,I had the same dream too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija Finalist: Mercy Dreams About The Winner by skukimania(f): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
LUGBE:

I know say u be Tacha fan. But wetin Mercy do u personally? If e offend u before e go for BBN, biko forgive am. Na God I take beg u. Today na last day make u na forgive my girl. Ok? Thanks kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Kiddwaya, Seyi, Tolanibaj / The Whole Story. 'Cuandos Seas Mia" Summaries: Hope You All Would Enjoy It / My Experience Of "Half Of A Yellow Sun" At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.