Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash (9978 Views)

Lagos APC Primaries; Supporters Clash As Tinubu Drops Money In Alausa. Photos / Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / Buhari Supporters Clash In Abuja, Exchange Hot Punches (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by zainam: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
A lecturer at the Kogi State University (KSU) Ayingba, Dr Usman Ogbo, was reportedly attacked in Ankpa on Saturday during the ‘Thank You’ tour embarked upon by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governorship candidate, Engr Musa Wada.

The opposition PDP had on Friday inaugurated its campaign committees in the capital, Lokoja, ahead of the November 16 governorship election.

Deputy Speaker of the House of Assembly, Hon. Ahmed Mohammed (APC- Ankpa 1) was said to have been in town and his convoy had cause to pass through the venue of PDP event, which may have sparked the skirmish.

The convoy of the PDP governorship candidate alongside his supporters reportedly clashed with those of the ruling All Progressives Congress(APC) while the former was in Ankpa on a thank you visit.

It was gathered that the clash may have erupted when some APC chieftains reportedly drove in their vehicles into the convoy of the PDP candidate.

The Kogi State Police Commissioner (CP), Mr. Hakeem Busari, while confirming the incident, said that one person was injured.

The PDP Governorship Campaign Organisation, in a statement by the Director of Public Communication of the Campaign Council, Comrd. Austin Usman Okai, condemned the attack.

It called on the Commissioner of Police, and the Director of State Security Services to immediately investigate the incident.

https://thenationonlineng.net/kogi-2019-lecturer-injured-in-pdp-apc-supporters-clash/amp/

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by zainam: 2:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Abfinest007(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
when I saw lecturer I thought it was Lucifer so I wanted to say thank God that Lucifer has been injured in naija.naija I hail oh

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by OhiOfIhima: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
Like I care! Another 4years of suffering and smiling in my state.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by SeunStats(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Yeye Bello handiwork! He no even nid dat, bubu/inec would write d result 4 am...ole to n da ajo, oju lo n kan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
So that guy above me has replaced the bet9ja guy and sex position guy
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by princeade86(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
kogi state is among best states in Nigeria with best governor

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Enskynelson(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
snrman:
So that guy above me has replaced the bet9ja guy and sex position guy
That is why you have your "Report" button. Can you see it there again?lol

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Thegoodone13(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Okay.next
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Carsontyqa(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
I personally hate that man(ogbo) he's a big problem to us student...heading many units/gangs in the school...nigga was shadding GYB all of a sudden we saw him campaignin 4 him on air...now he's doing door to door campaign.

imagine him asking me to go and cut my hair before entering exam hall in my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year....na secondary school?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Carsontyqa(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
princeade86:
keep quite!

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is fake news. The lecturer was not injured in the attack. He said it himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:
I personally hate that man(ogbo) he's a big problem to us student...heading many units/gangs in the school...nigga was shadding GYB all of a sudden we saw him campaignin 4 him on air...now he's doing door to door campaign.

imagine him asking me to go and cut my hair before entering exam hall in my 1st, 2nd and 3rd year....na secondary school?
He was the first to resume when Bello eventually scrapped ASUU. You can't blame him. He is a Political Scientist

2 Likes

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by princeade86(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:
keep quite!
OK sir.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by webngnews: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
hmmm
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Carsontyqa(m): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:
He was the first to resume when Bello eventually scrapped ASUU. You can't blame him. He is a Political Scientist
Even if, well make we live everything 4 God.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Agugbadin: 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
Kogi State again, always in bad light, violence killing kinapping etc
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Royalfurnitures: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
The coming Kogi guber polls might be very violent unless the police and security agencies do their job without fear and favour

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by obembet(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
princeade86:

We APC members know that u don't mean what u wrote here
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by MisterGrace: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
princeade86:

Why are you this stupid?
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by MisterGrace: 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
NaijaTalkTown:

So?
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by kaylawlah(m): 5:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol...same happened to me 300 level first semester.

Carsontyqa:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by princeade86(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
MisterGrace:

Why are you this stupid?
because is ur mother that gave birth to me sir.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by obijelo(m): 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dr usman ogbo or whatever be his name is a useless and a disgrace to to his entire generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by MisterGrace: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
princeade86:
because is ur mother that gave birth to me sir.

My mum can not birth a disgusting vomit who supports a wicked ruler.
A ruler that steals pensioners money, the people's money, a ruler who arm thugs to kills the people.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by uloewa: 6:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
The choice before Kogi is a choice between the devil and the deep blue sea. Neither means well for the state . Kogi is doomed
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Danpersie31(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:

u must be from political science KSU... ogbo do us bad tin no b small. am glad he got a little taste of his medicine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Carsontyqa(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Danpersie31:

u must be from political science KSU... ogbo do us bad tin no b small. am glad he got a little taste of his medicine
Am not even in his faculty talk more his department....make i conceal my identity, i de fear.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Danpersie31(m): 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is d lecturer that was attacked... so hated DAT we made a meme wit his pix

Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Carsontyqa(m): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
kaylawlah:
Lol...same happened to me 300 level first semester.

i tire 4 him.
Re: Kogi 2019: Lecturer Injured In PDP, APC Supporters’ Clash by Danpersie31(m): 7:30pm On Oct 06, 2019
Carsontyqa:

Am not even in his faculty talk more his department....make i conceal my identity, i de fear.

I finished from that dept.. and am not scared of him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: 16 Candidates Accept Results, Congratulate Bello / Anambra To Digitize Land Administration, Plans 72-hrs C Of O / Ekiti State LG Election To Be Held On 19th Dec 2015 - Gov Ayo Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.