Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) (406 Views)

Computer/it School Or Tutor Needed / I Need 1 On 1 Tutor On Python Prog. Within Lagos Let Talk Abt D Cost / UI/UX Tutor Wanted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
I want to Learn and master WEB DEVELOPMENT, JAVASCRIPT, and PYTHON. I am so passionate to be a good programmer and be very industrious Digitalwise but my problem is I don't have any basic experience and is a complete Learner in this. I would love to begin with web/WordPress development and design, coupled with JAVASCRIPT and PYTHON.
My questions are;
(1) Can I get a private tutor here, who can help me out with this
I will pay for it.
(2) I am not so buoyant financially and so please can you(the tutor) help me with free accommodation too
ie if you do not stay in ENUGU
Thanks.
Re: I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello anyone?
Re: I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by spoilerx: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
if you are truly passionate
everything you neee is available on the internet , most even free

1 Like

Re: I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by Sarmiz24(m): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
Inbox me on what app I will tutor you for free zero seven zero three five two three one four three zero
Re: I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by bytementor: 9:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
CalvinGaye:
I want to Learn and master WEB DEVELOPMENT, JAVASCRIPT, and PYTHON. I am so passionate to be a good programmer and be very industrious Digitalwise but my problem is I don't have any basic experience and is a complete Learner in this. I would love to begin with web/WordPress development and design, coupled with JAVASCRIPT and PYTHON.
My questions are;
I will pay for it.
(2) I am not so buoyant financially and so please can you(the tutor) help me with free accommodation too
Thanks.

Bytementor.com provides you with 1-on-1 online mentoring.

Learn more on our thread https://www.nairaland.com/5407969/full-stack-web-developer-using-bytementor
Re: I Need A Private Tutor On Programming(PAID) by AkinseteK(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2019
CalvinGaye:
My questions are;
I will pay for it.
Thanks.

I can train you on a one on one training in Lagos on the following Langauages

HTML
CSS
BOOTSTRAP
JAVASCRIPT
JQUERY
PHP
MYSQLI
LARAVEL
PYTHON
WORDPRESS etc.

You can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Good Website Builders for Small Businesses in Nigeria / Mobile Development With Sypderweb Solutions / Be Part Of Our Numerous Satisfied Clients And Partners...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.