Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 (3774 Views)

Knife Of 1968 Will Not Cut In 2021, Niger Deltans Reply Buhari, Say Igbos Are Ou / 1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why... / Picture Of Biafran Children Shot To Death In 1968 #may30th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2019
I hope you ipob will learn from this picture.

1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Simplyleo: 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
Waiting for the pic...

But I will log out because one jobless goat must remind me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
I doubt if ojukwu will ever Rest In Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
cheesy the pic is here already.
Simplyleo:
Waiting for the pic...

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mynd44 please move this topic to the frontage let ipob and their co-travelers learn.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by NwaNimo1(m): 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Fake news!

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by onyfrank: 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2019
Reason why biafra must restored. LET THE PICS KEEP COMING, THEREBY FANNING THE EMBERS OF OUR RESOLVE

18 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Simplyleo: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
cheesy the pic is here already.
Thanks for the reminder, though I wasn't referring to you in my comment. There is one jobless clown with several usernames quoting and striking more than 100 comments per minute up and down. I was expecting him to come remind me when I saw mention in my page.

@ the pic, such a pathetic situation of a little child suffering for the arrogance of one bearded coward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
Who said it’s a news? This is a historical pic thanks you.
NwaNimo1:
Fake news!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
Perish the idea.
onyfrank:
Reason why biafra must restored. LET THE PICS KEEP COMING, THEREBY FANNING THE EMBERS OF OUR RESOLVE

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by immortalcrown(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Agaghị m eji maka mgbagbu ghara ọgụ.

The fear of death cannot stop a sane person from fighting for justice.

So, unu kọgherisịa, unu emechie ọnụ.

12 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
Very disturbing pic.
Simplyleo:

Thanks for the reminder, though I wasn't referring to you in my comment. There is one jobless clown with several usernames quoting and striking more than 100 comments per minute up and down. I was expecting him to come remind me when I saw mention in my page.

@ the pic, such a pathetic situation of a little child suffering for the arrogance of one bearded coward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Shut up how many war you fought? Have you ever participate in ipob protest of this recent.
immortalcrown:
Agaghị m eji maka mgbagbu ghara ọgụ.

The fear of death cannot stop a sane person from fighting for justice.

So, unu kọgherisịa, unu emechie ọnụ.
Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Cmoni1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nah bra,u should ask this instead “would Nigeria ever live in peace ?” Cos a day shall come when the caged lions would break there cells.what happened to the East was a Crime..#2trutbtld

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by immortalcrown(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Shut up how many war you fought? Have you ever participate in ipob protest of this recent.

No need for argument. Make I see weda your "shut up" and your question go stop Biafra agitation.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Do you want another civil war.
immortalcrown:

No need for argument. Make I see weda your "shut up" and your question go stop Biafra agitation.

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by BuhariAdvocate: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
You should blame ojukwu and give praise to Baba Awolowo who save your life .
Cmoni1:
Nah bra,u should ask this instead “would Nigeria ever live in peace ?” Cos a day shall come when the caged lions would break there cells.what happened to the East was a Crime..#2trutbtld

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by achikolo(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by achikolo(f): 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
Simplyleo:
Waiting for the pic...

[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by immortalcrown(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Do you want another civil war.

Na you just mention war.

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by meccuno: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Perish the idea.
And you think by showing us pictures of kids would make people rescind their decisions? some times i feel most of you dudes who fan this dont really have sense. Now let me even explain to you what it does. who give the IPOB you hate a tool called propaganda that fuels a future conflict. We are not having the best of times and you foolishly bring this picture to stir up wounds that people are trying hard to forget. That conflict you are wishing for will not exclude any tribe so use your brain. Every tribe has a right to choose who they want to form a country with. you dont impose your own will or ideology on any one. Any Igbo man who looks at this feels anger and you are even pushing most liberals to the side of the IPOB. i dont really blame people like you. you do things without having deep reflections about what effects your actions would cause.

[b] Having said that, this nation must realise that Igbos have more than paid for their foolishness. They have been defeated in war, rendered paupers by monetary policy fiat, their properties declared abandoned and confiscated, kept out of strategic public sector appointments and deprived of public services. The rest of the country forced them to remain in Nigeria and has continued to deny them equity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have conspired to keep the Igbo out of the scheme of things. In the recent transition when the Igbo solidly supported the PDP in the hope of an Ekwueme presidency, the North and South-West treated this as a Biafra agenda. Every rule set for the primaries, every gentleman´s agreement was set aside to ensure that Obasanjo, not Ekwueme emerged as the candidate. Things went as far as getting the Federal Government to hurriedly gazette a pardon. Now, with this government, the marginalistion of the Igbo is more complete than ever before. The Igbos have taken all these quietly because, they reason, they brought it upon themselves. But the nation is sitting on a time-bomb.

After the First World War, the victors treated Germany with the same contempt Nigeria is treating Igbos. Two decades later, there was a Second World War, far costlier than the first. Germany was again defeated, but this time, they won a more honourable peace. Our present political leaders have no sense of History. There is a new Igbo man, who was not born in 1966 and neither knows nor cares about Nzeogwu and Ojukwu. There are Igbo men on the street who were never Biafrans. They were born Nigerians, are Nigerians, but suffer because of actions of earlier generations. They will soon decide that it is better to fight their own war, and may be find an honourable peace, than to remain in this contemptible state in perpetuity.

The Northern Bourgeoisie and the Yoruba Bourgeoisie have exacted their pound of flesh from the Igbos. For one Sardauna, one Tafawa Balewa, one Akintola and one Okotie-Eboh, hundreds of thousands have died and suffered.

If this issue is not addressed immediately, no conference will solve Nigeria´s problems. By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by dnawah(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
WE will keep on trying until we get there,no retreat no surender.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by etrouble: 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
onyfrank:

This your resolve that is feeling hot so you need to fan it, when you are ready, pick up arms again, Nigeria Army is waiting for you. Aguyi Ironsi was humiliated and used for pepper soup in 1966, over three million of your fathers and uncles were also used for pepper soup and suya between 1967 and 1970. Yet, you still want your "embers of our resolve" to be fan, well done.

We are waiting for you. You people will start a war and start shouting genocide, maybe you think war is an avenue to dance, kiss and romance. Just bring it on. The children of Gowon, Buhari, TY Danjuma, Muhammadu Buhari, Olusegun Obasanjo, Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a. the Scorpion, Obafemi Awolowo and others have grown up and they are far more heartless than their fathers.

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by kettykin: 6:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

I hope so too , particularly as they strive to get the Biafra they so much craved for , let them remember that Nigeria Military has only one option which is startvation of innocent men and women, with this they should make sure the second declaration of biafra will not fail

2 Likes

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by etrouble: 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
Cmoni1:

Bullets from the guns of Nigeria Army will put the lions to permanent death.

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by JonDon12: 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Thank you but You cannot teach us how to COWARDS like you. We know the dangers of civil war. Trust me, the average Ibo knows about 50 times more than any other Nigerian about the civil war. Our elders tell us. Our mothers tell us. We know what they suffered and we also know they might have been beaten but we were never broken. They teach us how to be heroes. Which is why we Ibos are a proud race. The hausa man respects the Ibo man, Ask any of them, but has nothing but utter comtempt for the Yoruba. Its true. To them, a coward is worse than an Asewo. People say the Hausa man and Ibo man hate each other, it is true to an extent but we also have a lot of RESPECT for each other because we both have balls. I prefer to die as a patroit than live as a coward.

So we will never learn how to be DIRTY STINKING SOPHISTICATED COWARDLY SLAVES. WE WILL NEVER BE AFONJAS. IT is not in our blood. There is only one tribe like that in Nigeria. IT is not the mallam, not the Tiv or Idoma or middle belter or SE/SS. You know who it is.

The tribe where a general kneels down begging for his life. Gets on his knees, A whole general. SHAME

Benjamin Franklin "A man who trades liberty for Security deserves neither"

Thomas Paine: "Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

My only regret is that I have but one life to give for BIAFRA

1 Like

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Emyogalanya: 6:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
learn what ? You think this is 1967? You think its Uwazurike you are onto ? Ipob is far ahead of you all. Follow up and learn
Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by etrouble: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
JonDon12:

Thank you but You cannot teach us how to COWARDS like you. We know the dangers of civil war. Trust me, the average Ibo knows about 50 times more than any other Nigerian about the civil war. Our elders tell us. Our mothers tell us. We know what they suffered and we also know they might have been beaten but we were never broken. They teach us how to be heroes. Which is why we Ibos are a proud race. The hausa man respects the Ibo man, Ask any of them, but has nothing but utter comtempt for the Yoruba. Its true. To them, a coward is worse than an Asewo. People say the Hausa man and Ibo man hate each other, it is true to an extent but we also have a lot of RESPECT for each other because we both have balls. I prefer to die as a patroit than live as a coward.

So we will never learn how to be DIRTY STINKING SOPHISTICATED COWARDLY SLAVES. WE WILL NEVER BE AFONJAS. IT is not in our blood. There is only one tribe like that in Nigeria. IT is not the mallam, not the Tiv or Idoma or middle belter or SE/SS. You know who it is.

The tribe where a general kneels down begging for his life. Gets on his knees, A whole general. SHAME

Benjamin Franklin "A man who trades liberty for Security deserves neither"

Thomas Paine: "Give me Liberty or Give me Death"

My only regret is that I have but one life to give for BIAFRA

MAD 301: Principles and Practice of Chronic Madness.

These Biafrans are very heartless, after Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani used three million of your fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya in 1967, you still want more to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Sango, Ogun, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara. Do you hate your brethren so much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Foxman19: 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
Stop calling for war. Hausa hold the key of heaven of this country it cost them nothing to wipe away any tribe trying to go war with them. How many battalions amry you have in your region. All Nigeria weapons was stationed in the north you dont know anything.
Emyogalanya:
learn what ? You think this is 1967? You think its Uwazurike you are onto ? Ipob is far ahead of you all. Follow up and learn
Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by etrouble: 6:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Foxman19:
Stop calling for war. Hausa hold the key of heave of this country it cost them nothing to wipe any teube trying to go war with them. How many battalions amry you have in your region.

They have Biafran Secret Service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Foxman19: 6:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dont mind those kids on nairaland.
etrouble:

MAD 301: Principles and Practice of Chronic Madness.

These Biafrans are very heartless, after Yoruba/Hausa/Fulani used three million of your fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya in 1967, you still want more to be sacrificed to the Yoruba gods of Sango, Ogun, Osun, Obatala and Esu Odara. Do you hate your brethren so much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Child Awaits Her Food Voucher From A Relief Worker During The Civil War 1968 by Foxman19: 6:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lol angry
etrouble:

They have BSS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happening In Jos Now: Men In Black Shooting Sporadically At Ahmadu Bello Way. / Is GRV Using "Charms" And “AMU"-LETS? / Akwa Ibom: Tribunal Dismisses Bassey (YPP)'s Petition, Affirms PDP's Umo As Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.