Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

MTN Best Cheapest Data Bundle Plans 2019 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Best Cheapest Data Bundle Plans 2019 (1068 Views)

How To Get 1GB Data Bundle On MTN For Just N100 / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Best Cheapest Smartphones In Nigeria 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MTN Best Cheapest Data Bundle Plans 2019 by Salim27(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
Many People use internet to browse, download, chat, and many more but before you could use this internet you must purchase data to continue surfing the internet. Sometimes you may have less money at your pocket or less airtime in your account that may be difficult for you to buy data bundle. Don't worry here today, I will show you how to subscribe to the best affordable data plans on MTN network

As you might know MTN is one of the best networks provider in Nigeria, and the world at large. With high browsing speed, stable network, good network quality. That make it more popular and get many subscribers. Infarct you reading this post I think that what makes you purchase an MTN Sim. But sometimes you may find that their data plans is quite expensive imaging 1.5 at the rate of 1000. This may sound expensive to you right? If Yes, then this post is for you. Because I will show you how to subscribe to MTN best daily, weekly, and monthly affordable cheapest data bundle plans

Are you looking for MTN best affordable data plans? Or you are searching for the MTN best cheapest data bundle plans in Nigeria then your search end here right now all you have to do is read this post gently and you will be happy as you read.

Some of you may prefer daily bundle plans and some will prefer weekly while others will like monthly plans that is why, I make them all in details, so that, you will choose the one's you like most.

Daily MTN Best Cheapest Data Bundle Plans

Daily plans is one of the most used plans for those who don't regularly use the internet. Here are the best the cheapest data bundle plans below.

1. 250MB For N100 Welcome Back Data

This plan is one of the best daily plan on MTN network as you will enjoy 250MB with just ₦100 valid for Three days. To activate it bundle simply dail *131*65*1#. But this plan is for selective MTN users i.e not all users will enjoy it. Only those that haven't used their SIM for 30days will enjoy it.

2. 2GB For N500

This data bundle plan is mostly for heavy downloader's. This plan is not SIM selective which is all MTN users can enjoy it. To activate it simply dial *131*154#. It valid for 2days only that is why I said it is for heavy downloader's.

Continue reading at Sasytech

Source : https://sasytech..com/2019/10/mtn-best-cheapest-data-bundle-plans-2019.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Which Should I Go For Btw 6s UK And Samsung A20 Brand New / Mediatek Dimensity 800 5G Soc For Mid-range Phones Unveiled: Report / Can Spectranet's Evo Mifi Be Unlocked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.