Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

No Bootable Device Found-please Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / No Bootable Device Found-please Help (898 Views)

My Laptop Showing No Bootable Device Found (picture) / Help!!! Computer Says No Bootable Device Found / How To Create A Bootable USB Drive For Windows 10 With Novicorp Wintoflash Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Daviestunech(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Happy Sunday guys

Pls PC experts to help me

Left my system working this morning before I left to church..when I came back, just to put it on and continue typing some documents with me, boom this what my system is displaying and I HV done some diagnosis check, it's displaying that no hard drive installed..

Pls help me out

Re: No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Daviestunech(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any engineer in Ikotun that can help me fix that is welcome
Re: No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Toizhero(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2019
Did you drop the laptop or did you do anything that might have affected the position of the hard drive.
Re: No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Daviestunech(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
Toizhero:
Did you drop the laptop or did you do anything that might have affected the position of the hard drive.
I was updating the graphics card drivers when the system shut down due to low battery since then ,it's has been showing like this
Re: No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Toizhero(m): 9:59am On Oct 08, 2019
Locate where the hard drive is in the system remove and put it back in case it came loose or try looking for a new hard drive put in the to check if your hard disk has crashed.
Re: No Bootable Device Found-please Help by Daviestunech(m): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2019
Toizhero:
Locate where the hard drive is in the system remove and put it back in case it came loose or try looking for a new hard drive put in the to check if your hard disk has crashed.
It's has been fixed. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

SOLD 2015 US Used Macbook 8gb Ram 128gb / Lenovo Y410p Gaming Laptop For Sale ... SOLD / Anyone Has Any Contact/plug To Share Me , I Need This *asus Tuf Gaming Fx505dt*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.