Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Please Nairalanders Advice Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Nairalanders Advice Needed (611 Views)

Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other / Please Nairalanders, How Do I Generate International Emails / Please Nairalanders Review My Ugly New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Advice Needed by Ababbio: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
Hello
People I started blogging since two years ago, but from then till January this year I was uging free host .com. February I decided to buy domain and host. I bought the domain from tfhost then the host from another person. She help me design the site and I try many time to monetize the site by Google AdSense, I got rejected not many times, finally I got approval, last month.

The person that design the website and host it decided that I have to pay. She has remove the host. I want to know if I decide to host it with another host service won't Google disable my website/Google AdSense account, I don't know what to do as she is not picking my calls and she did not reply my chat.
Re: Please Nairalanders Advice Needed by Salim27(m): 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
Google won't ban you as far as didn't change your blog URL. the host will not affect your Google Adsense account because Google doesn't have access to your host only the URL (blog web address) so u can change it without having any issue problems.

continue your hustle bro

(1) (Reply)

Housey – Best Real Estate Wordpress Theme / Online News Portal For Sale / Expert Sales Funnel Builder Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.