Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Is It Right For A Christain To Own A Club/bar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Christain To Own A Club/bar (302 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Christain To Wear Hijab Before Entering Their Premises / Is It Ok For A Christain To Celebrate His Or Her Birthday? / Is It Right For Non-muslims To Accept Food Used In Breaking The Ramadan Fasting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Christain To Own A Club/bar by madenigga(m): 5:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
Is it right, even when u know the club is viable economically and commercially.

All my teen and early 20's I go to clubs and parties like mad but lately I am over 25 I am beginning to somehow settle down and do away with all those lifestyle plus am trying to draw close to God.

But there's this location in Port Harcourt that has been my dream for years even before my nysc as a club/lounge location. I have been monitoring this place for over 6years while I wait out its present occupants which happens to be a church, as I pray they get a better and bigger location.

Is it right for me to own this club/lounge? Or I should focus on something else
Re: Is It Right For A Christain To Own A Club/bar by immortalcrown(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
grin There is no straight answer to this question.

Yes, it right for Christians to do so.

But can they operate it in a Christian way?

If a sugar daddy brings a sweet sixteen babe to the bar, can they chase away the sugar daddy and the sugar girl? grin

In fact, can they insist that bright electric bulbs will be on in every corner of the bar? grin

What kind of songs will they use to entertain their customers? grin

This your question is like asking if it is right for Christians to own and manage hotels.

We are in a world that creatively abuse everything. Even the holy book can be the best tool in commiting some sins.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do Catholics Worship Mary? / Happy Birthday To A Special And Highly Wisdom Filled Man.... / Being Religious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.