Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? (1391 Views)

Let's Handle All Your Payment To Copart and Iaai. / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation! / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's a Benz.

Who knows what i should do please?

Who can assist maybe for a fee.

See link below:

https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?similarVehicleItemId=31485366&itemid=33698866&sstno=24747767&RowNumber=15
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by otedola1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
betterview:
It's a Benz.

You don’t have acct? With Iaai find someone have acct

See link below:

https://www.iaai.com/VehicleDetails?similarVehicleItemId=31485366&itemid=33698866&sstno=24747767&RowNumber=15

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
[quote author=otedola1 post=82897597][/quote] I have an account i can use.
But not too familiar with the site.
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
CarguideNG Radautoworks Computerglobal Larrixauto2017 JApraiz Grudges Kuntash Mastro 1102 Tdie Smartchoiice Erico2k2 Nurey Elshanautos Davizfx Asegzy
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by Lucky4real28(m): 6:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you are planning to buy it now for $5000, I can help you with just a click. I will charge you $100 fee contact me 07061214825
betterview:
It's a Benz.

See link below:

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by radautoworks: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
betterview:
It's a Benz.

See link below:

You need someone with a license who can bid for you. Someone trustworthy. With this vehicle though if you get in a bidding war you'll be more than $5,000. Also, it's a salvage title collision which looking at what's visible I'm guessing

a) frame damage or
b) electrical damage because I didn't notice any air bags

If you can't get a mechanic to go with who is helping you bid to look at it first, I wouldn't bid high on it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by CarGuideNG: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2019
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
radautoworks:

You need someone with a license who can bid for you. Someone trustworthy. With this vehicle though if you get in a bidding war you'll be more than $5,000. Also, it's a salvage title collision which looking at what's visible I'm guessing

a) frame damage or
b) electrical damage because I didn't notice any air bags

If you can't get a mechanic to go with who is helping you bid to look at it first, I wouldn't bid high on it.

Ok thanks

I have a dealer's account i can use. I am not just too familiar with the system.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by CarGuideNG: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2019
betterview:

Ok thanks

I have a dealer's account i can use. I am not just too familiar with the system.

Bid history. To guide your bids.

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by radautoworks: 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Bid history. To guide your bids.

So he should stay away. There something the pictures aren't showing that's causing it not to sell.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by CarGuideNG: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2019
radautoworks:

So he should stay away. There something the pictures aren't showing that's causing it not to sell.

Possibly.

It's a reserve/minimum bid auction, could just be the seller holding out for the closest bid as possible to the $5000 Buy-It-Now.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by radautoworks: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
CarGuideNG:

Possibly.

It's a reserve/minimum bid auction, could just be the seller holding out for the closest bid as possible to the $5000 Buy-It-Now.

That's what I'm saying. The car shouldn't be having a hard time getting a $5,000 bid from the pictures. There's something we are not seeing that live bidders are

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by erico2k2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2019
betterview:
CarguideNG
Radautoworks
Computerglobal
Larrixauto2017
JApraiz
Grudges
Kuntash
Mastro
Tdie
Smartchoiice
Erico2k2
Nurey
Elshanautos
Davizfx
Asegzy
my 1st question for you is, do you live in the US? 2nd hope you know its a V8?
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by timifakay(m): 1:56am On Oct 07, 2019
betterview:
It's a Benz.

See link below:

I can. Come to whatsapp, let's talk: https:///+2348077631013

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
erico2k2:

Sir, My brother whose account i intend using lives in NY.

He just incorporated the company and registered with Iaai and copart.

He wants me to be handling the car stuff.

Thanks Sir.

Kindly help.

The site looks confusing and i intend to learn fast about the cars and site in particular.
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2019
erico2k2:

Yes, I won't use the car.

We intend selling it
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 6:25am On Oct 07, 2019
gazzuzz
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by Fentanyl: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2019
betterview:

Thanks Sir.

Kindly help.

The site looks confusing and i intend to learn fast about the cars and site in particular.

help you do what? people have been dropping tips to help you but you dont seem to want any help

attention seeker

go and buy the car if you want, if you dont want dont buy

stop disturbing people
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by erico2k2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2019
betterview:

Thanks Sir.

Kindly help.

your brother should handle the US part of it, you cant, and this is the gospel truth, deal with the 9ja bit if you live in 9ja, reasons being, you need to see the car and inspect it 1st hand cos you are the one selling and know what you want to sell,.Leave bidding entirely to your bross if not you will regret it.how to navigate the site should be the least of your worries trust me, all you do is set a max price you can buy the car add al the official cost to it and you will arrive at an overhead. You need to evaluate how much its gonna cost in parts to fix, check cost of parts ie in the US cos it's better unless its readily available in 9ja,.Its a full-time job as its very time consuming hence its not what you could really ask a friend to do for you, take this from a person who imported cars for up to 15 years bro,.IAAI is the only way you can make good profit in this car business but you have to be honest and be upfront.
there are fees to pay at final cost
Buyer fee
internet fee
service fee.
and then you talk of transport,(this is very important as the closer you are to a sea port the better)

1 Like

Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by erico2k2(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
betterview:

Yes, I won't use the car.

We intend selling it
Noted then you got to weigh the option know what you are buying, buy a car which you can easily fix in 9ja ie the lexus,toyotas etc cos their parts are in 9ja, have you thought of where you going to buy parts for that merc??
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
radautoworks:

That's what I'm saying. The car shouldn't be having a hard time getting a $5,000 bid from the pictures. There's something we are not seeing that live bidders are

That's intriguing
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
erico2k2:

Noted then you got to weigh the option know what you are buying, buy a car which you can easily fix in 9ja ie the lexus,toyotas etc cos their parts are in 9ja, have you thought of where you going to buy parts for that merc??
ok thanks
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
gazzuzz please don't be offended. could you say something.
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 2:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
ahiboilandgas please.
kindly contribute.
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
betterview:
gazzuzz please don't be offended.
could you say something.

Sold
Re: How Do I Win This Bid On Iaai? by betterview: 10:02am On Oct 08, 2019
GAZZUZZ:

Sold
?

(1) (Reply)

EXTREMELY CLEAN 03 Camry Big Daddy 1.380m / Nigerian Use Mercedes Benz Glk Up For Grabs 4m / Sold!!!Toks Toyota Corolla 03 LE:1.750m.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.