Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Shes Worth The Kill - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shes Worth The Kill (1149 Views)

TEARS: After The Kill 〰{S•H•O•R•T•S} / Shes Coming A call from the dark pit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy

CAL EMPÉROR

Episode 1

THREE DAYS LATER!

Cal returned from The States His business trip has just been cut short as a result of the distress call he received from his loving wife, How will he ever be able to explain that some gunmen kidnapped his child at school while he was away! Their driver had gone to the airport to pick him up, the moment he stepped his feet into the house the sight he saw didn’t speak well, he met san all sprawled on the floor crying her eyes out and people all gathered around her to console her. For the past two day she had been like that all weeping for her loving 3yrs old daughter! The moment she noticed his presence, her tears increased and this pricked Cal’s heart, he dropped his briefcase on the floor and sat heavily on the available sofa closest to him.

How did it happen? He asked no one in particular, And she stood from the floor and rushed to him leaving the people consoling her behind, baby they took her away, ella has been taken from us she said as she clutched to cal’s arms who took her in a hug and smooch her hair trying his best to calm her down, words can’t express how he felt, to say he was confused is an understatement, He couldn’t imagine a kidnap of a little girl such as daniella would be issued by anybody! Who have i wronged he asked in his head! Just like they were thinking the same thoughts san spoke up, baby who did we offend that decided to take away my jewel she asked the confused looking cal.

The sympathizer too knew the couples were a loving couple, it would be very abnormal, for anyone to kidnap their precious daughter, why her? Was the only question on their lips. It’s ok honey it’s going to be fine , What are the police saying about this? They are still yet to find anything! Darling, Be fine love nothing will happen to her, Cal said! Assuring her! He stood up to go out! And where are you going to baby? I wanna see the DPO! He replied to her, in that case let me follow you. No baby she you are not fit to go out yet! Just refresh up and wait for me he said and kissed her, he entered the car and zoomed off to the police station.

San had managed to go freshen up, not after appreciating the kind gesture of the sympathizer, they had been her strength and adviser for the past two day. She went to the bathroom and took her bath, the maid help her make some food which she ate! After eating she went straight to her room for a rest! But at the hallway she passed daniella’s room, but just like a wipe her memory stunned her! And all the memories of her child came crushing on her head and she started weeping all over again.

How adorable her baby looked, a striking resemblance of Cal her handsome husband! The child looked so much like him, her fair skin always glowed so brightly and radiantly that even the sun couldn’t compete with it (Sky Prince terms), how chubby her dimpled cheeks looked, coupled with her succulent small pink lips, God had blessed her with a gem, she was just too adorable to be stolen from her, she could remember the child’s as she opened her room door, she perceived her smell by now her tears has increased to it’s peek, she could see her little princess bed and every fascinating thing about the room, the room had been designed to be very much like a fairytale princess room, San’s hand caresses the bed and it flickered on something, and the rhythmic tune of creches rhyme flowed through the air, it was a small device built in her bed to proved her lullaby at night, the tingling feelings increased her tears and made her miss her daughter the more. She couldn’t tell why, but the feeling that her daughter was no more kept ringing in her head. Hmmm…. So much for a mother.

Tbc…
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Tonyspecial(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Bravo!
I'm Following
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2019
read part 2 here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/page/2/?s=SHES+WORTH+THE+KILL

anti spam bot banning me.
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 08, 2019
she’s Worth The Kill

#Mercy

CAL EMPÉROR

Episode 3

That evening cal contacted her, and they familiarize with themselves, just like a movie weeks later the had gotten use to each other, Cal got to know she was a final year student of mass communication, and she also got to know cal was a computer engineering student, and also a professor’s, son their love affair came like a surprise hit to they students and their various departments and it became they talk of the students, They were the perfect couple for each other, Cal smiled when he remembered the very night of their final exam how he has just come back from the library, and went for his bath, after bathing, he was trying to apply lotion on his body when he heard a timid knock on his room door, he stays alone, who could that be he thought as he went for the door with just a single towel, and a and his bare upper body, who is that he asked as he got closer to the door, Sandra she called after for response he had been shy to know it was her, one mind had told him to go put on his shirt, but the other told him not to keep her waiting, so he opted for one and opened the door she’d come in all smile hey bae she said Oops she exclaimed when she noticed his bare body! I was just applying lotion when you came in, i can use a shirt now cal said trying to got get a shirt! Oh no wait, i am only fascinated at what i am seeing bae she replied, as she stretch her hands to caress the broad fair structure, the action had tingled a sensation in his head, he tried to adjust, what? San asked, nothing he replied and she stopped she placed her two hands across his neck and said, tell me bae you are shy, what hell no common see lemme get you something!

�����������������������
Moments later, he had finally put on a shirt, and a short, he offered her some wine and she accepted it, cal sat opposite her she had stood up to him, see bae this is our final exam and we have been dating for a while now, can’t we move up an inch? Cal’s heart beat, what does she mean, about moving up an inch? I mean this, she said as she brought her lips down on his the whole thing happened so fast like the speed of lightening and they both could be seen devouring each other in hot kisses, it has been so strange and shocking to him at first, but he soon relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure generating from her thirsty lips she munched on his lips and he bites her upper lips, they both suck on their tongue as the intensity increased, this was her mission, she knew on earth, that cal will never make the move on this, so she had to go for the kill, It was better that way, because cal has always find a way of brushing sex issues aside any time one was raised, so she had to get him laid, because she loved him so much, she will give him her pride, not like she was a pro infact she hasn’t done it before, she recalled how she had watched and visited p–n sites just to practice and learn how it was done. And here she was maneuvering her way to give the love of her life the pleasure he would never ask for. Soon it has advanced from kisses to caressing and cuddling, in split seconds both where now high in ecstasy as all that was on their mind was to devour each other, Cal had handle her boobs and bite her n—–s, don’t ask me how he learnt it, because it’s the thing that ya doing that nobody thought you! After a while of hot smooches and endless romance, his mind had told him not to go beyond that, but she had told him to go ahead! Common bby let me feel you, be careful though! I am still sealed she said seductively, what cal was shocked and surprised, she was too sexy and beautiful to be a virgin, he thought? Will you or will you not she asked and he cast a glance at her one more time and she gave him a nod to go ahead, and he plunged in as gently as he could, the pain hurts so bad at first, but she was prepared, soon she started enjoying from the heat down word……..

Back To Present!

Calls thoughts had been interrupted by the ring of his office phone it was his boss, He had called to notify him he will be back in the country at the end of the week, he travel to spain a month earlier for a business summit.

Cal: Good day Mr Hilton

Mr Hilton: Good day to you too my beloved Mr Cal, I will be back in the country in a week time

Cal: oh that is great sir, how was the summit!

Mr hilton: very fine, how is the office and your wife?

Cal: Very fine sir, and my wife she is still trying to pick up from the loss of our baby!

Mr hilton: oh poor woman! Well mr cal must commend you are a brave man, not everyone can move on so fast at such a situation, but in a space of 3months you have moved on!

Cal: well sir i just have to, so as to be strong for my wife, he replied

Mr Hilton: that is great and courageous, i pray may the perpetrator of this evil act not go on punished, he cursed over the phone. They had discussed some other things before the call finally came to an end.

After the call! He summon up the courage to stop thinking abt his bereaved wife, the loss of his daughter had caused them so much pain, how will I ever get to bring Sandra out of her mourning state? I too have managed to move on, He thought and later settled for the help of a therapist!, he put a call crossed to jude his friend, and he promised the session to start up the next day!

Somewhere In Spain!

Mr hilton sat! Crossed legs on an exotic sofa, with a coffee in his hands. He was deep in thought! I have actually caused pain to the Cal’s cal has been a very faithful servant to me, I took his child to pay for elevation in the brotherhood! Now his wife is devastated, though my love for her increases everyday. I need to have her for myself! What will I do to get her, she is so beautiful, cal seems to be always lucky, he is handsome, he has a cute wife, and once had a sweet looking daughter, which I took away from him! I know what i am doing is bad, but can I ever stop loving Sandra? The urge is so strong and it’s driving me crazy, i wish i could have her to me and her brown skin clung on me under a duvet!… He thought! I have a plan he said happily and smiled broadly to himself!

Tbc……
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
She’s Worth The Kill

#Mercy

CAL EMPÉROR

Episode 4

The next day, the appointment between Jude and San was fixed, and jude tried his best in doing his therapeutic job on her, and it really helped a long way, and foe the first time she manage to be her old self, but the vacuum was still there, she loved her husband with the whole of her heart, how he had stood by her throughout the trying period, he had stayed strong for her! Cal has always been caring to her, she was grateful, to God for giving her such a gem as a partner! She still remembered how they met back in school, how their days had remained sweet, how they got married and how they had their first baby, how things had been so so sweet till the baby was taken from her, how they had always had sex every now and then when she was still newly married to him, Gosh sex it’s been a while since i had sex she said to herself for the first time she smiled in four months, I will really have to show up nice for my husband tonight!, mourning is over But i love you daniella she wept, her memory of her came back she could see the smile on her littel dimpled cheek, Those that have hand in your dismissal shall never see anything good in their life, it will never be well with them, she said and headed for the bathroom to wash of mourning from her body, she soon went to daniella’s room after having her bath, and sprayed her perfume all over the room in tears, she didn’t know why she was doing that but she felt her heart was please with it and she soon closed the room door, and went to bed for nap.

Cal returned that day, and was glad at what he saw, his wife really as beautiful as her old self she had put off the mourning clothes and look, welcome back sweetie, thank you dear you look great! Yes dear all thanks to mr jude! The loss of daniella is not the end of the world she said to him, and he smiled! We will make another baby honey! I love you Cal she said in smile which had gladden his heart! You know what San! I really can’t tell how glad i am to see you all smile once again, my whole world, seem bleaked with no hope of restoration then at those trying times when you would lock up yourself in the room in tears mourning our baby, but now my hope is restored because my sunshine has emerge from the shading clouds of sorrow and she is shining brightly, and beaming radiantly I love you san you are the best of me, you complete me he said and planted a kiss at her fore head and all she could do was just smile, without closing her perfect set of teeth the kiss to the fore head had sent sensation down her whole body and she didn’t wait for a seconds more, she brought her own lips to his and it locked in a hot french kiss that had lingered for some mins, before the start tearing their clothes apart without breaking free from each other soon they had been done with the pleasure of the soul that took them very far away from the planet, and they started coming back to earth! What Just happened San asked coyly im a sexy fashion! Huh? I F—-d You Cal replied gayly, mtcheew spoilt child, couldn’t you use a more decent word? She asked feigning anger, it make me feel like am not your wife! Oh common baby! I’m sorry, leave here joor she said and used the pillow to hit his head, ouch fake a groan, oww sowie baby i didn’t mean to hurt you san replied, trying to move closer to him this was his decoy the moment she got closer he pounced on her and draw her closer to himself for a second go! What are you trying to do? She said and they burst out laughing, together, ok baby the last one was bomb i mean it felt so good, just make this one the best she muttered to his ear sexily and this turned his brain upside down! And they…..

Cal was sitting in his office that friday morning when a call came through from his boss, he picked up the phone to answer,

Mr hilton: My plane will soon land at the airport, i want you to come pick me up!

Cal: ok sir will be on my way right now!

Soon cal reached the airport! And he was able to locate his boss quick and, just like a snap they were already in the car, heading for the office, inside the car they had some conversation, and at some point were quiet! During those times mr hilton had stole gazes at cal, and smiled he already had a master plan to be have his wife as his bed warmer.

Tbc…….

Oya na guys increase you reactions and comments so i can post more episodes! Ion like the way i post 1 episode a day, if you increase your reactions and comments i will be posting more for you guys

#CAL_EMPÉROR �

read more episode here: https://www.emperorblog.com.ng/page/2/?s=SHES+WORTH+THE+KILL
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 08, 2019
ann2012
izaray
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Ann2012(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2019
emperorblog21:
ann2012
izaray

I dey here

1 Like

Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Tonyspecial(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2019
The Comments Are Now Increasing,,, Thanks For The Update.

1 Like

Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Humbleness:
Thanks for the update
u welcome
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 12, 2019
Re: Shes Worth The Kill by Tonyspecial(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2019
Good

(1) (Reply)

Ken Follet. / Half And Half Story 2 / The Wisdom Of The Serpent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.