Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor (311 Views)

Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor by chikayobi(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Popular activist, Deji Adeyanju has hilariously appealed to the Governor of Borno State, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, to employ as a spiritualist to tackle Boko Haram.
It was reported this morning that the governor engaged 30 spirituality from Saudi Arabia to pray for the state in the fight against terrorism.
Reacting to this, the activist appealed to the governor to also employ him to intercede for the state.

SEE TWEET BELOW
.... [https://www.365nobs.com/2019/10/i-am-spiritualist-employ-me-deji.html]

Re: I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor by MikeBetty(m): 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
chikayobi:
Popular activist, Deji Adeyanju has hilariously appealed to the Governor of Borno State, Professor Babagana Umara Zulum, to employ as a spiritualist to tackle Boko Haram.
It was reported this morning that the governor engaged 30 spirituality from Saudi Arabia to pray for the state in the fight against terrorism.
Reacting to this, the activist appealed to the governor to also employ him to intercede for the state.

SEE TWEET BELOW
.... [https://www.365nobs.com/2019/10/i-am-spiritualist-employ-me-deji.html]
Pray For The Release Of Your Co-activist(sowore) You Abandoned In Prison First
Re: I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor by ojobek: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
why do we like to deceive ourselves, Saudi Arabia also have their problems, if it is prayer that solve problems. Iran would have been long forgotten. wasting of tax payers money.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Spiritualist, Employ Me: Deji Adeyanju Shades Borno Governor by ojobek: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
MikeBetty:
Pray For The Release Of Your Co-activist(sowore) You Abandoned In Prison First
And you think the government approach make sense?

(1) (Reply)

Despite Generating N5bn Daily, Customs Owe Allowances / Nirsal Infested By Nepotism And Corrupt Practices / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Lectures at Harvard on the Face of Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.