Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe (340 Views)

Ghanaian Police Officer Caught On Camera Negotiating A Bribe With Criminals / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / Two Ladies Burst A Nigerian Man For Not Giving Them Job After Sleeping With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by baconline(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Any way in view of our decayed society, I hereby celebrate 20 years of having not giving or receiving a bribe,
It has not been easy as I have spent a night in SARS cell(someone paid my Vail without NY consent), had my car impounded a number of times ,taking to the station countless number of times and I came out not giving a bribe , I also don't receive bribes .
Well if we want Naija to change we need to step up!! The ball is in our court, stop the blame game and take some responsibility

4 Likes

Re: Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by Crenzywilliams(m): 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2019
I love This, I decided not to give police bribes anymore, but it's really difficult, I think I am well inspired by this. Thanks
Re: Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by baconline(m): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2019
Crenzywilliams:
I love This, I decided not to give police bribes anymore, but it's really difficult, I think I am well inspired by this. Thanks
Nice one bro! That makes two of us!! Get a lot of people to join the train and the system will be cleaned out
Re: Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by Jabioro: 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2019
When got the time and you have not be accused wrongly..
Re: Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by Sunnick(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2019
great... cant remember the last time i gave bribe cause i wasnt counting
Re: Celebrating 20 Years Of Not Giving And Receiving A Bribe by baconline(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jabioro:
When got the time and you have not be accused wrongly..
This is one of the reasons we are where we are

(1) (Reply)

Police Whisk Newsdigest’s Editor To Ilorin Over Report On Ex-cbn Chief / Police Declare Rivers Notorious Kidnapper, Italian, Wanted / “don’t Blow,” EFCC Boss Begs The Youth (see What He Means By “blow”)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.