Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (27738 Views)

Seyi Has Been Evicted From BBNaija All-Stars House / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House / BBNaija: Rico Swavey Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother Naija House 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Carsontyqa(m): 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2019
Claireshan1:
I was expecting it
Next is frodd Then mike Followed by omashola Mercy for the money baby
Omashola is next
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by mercyviv(f): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2019
He doesn't need the money in the first place, just the publicity.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by donprinyo(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
ekestic1976:
The Igbos have no shame! Three Igbos for Final! If it were to be the other way round, they would cry victimization and maginalization. Na you get BBNaija ni?
See painment o. Bros take a chill pill

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Lordjb: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2019
Nice one grin see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija final
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by adiosgracias(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2019
INEC has released the official BBN result. Jega. Oooooo

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Skmoda360(m): 8:21pm On Oct 06, 2019
CaptainMitch:
It is expected, he is not a popular dude, Mercy for the win.
Na Mike dey win the money jawre....
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by CaptainMitch: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
Ok
Skmoda360:

Na Mike dey win the money jawre....
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by golddust6000(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
She will, that money is too much to fly out of Nigeria
Amdoyin:
yes, I support you and. Have always clamour for that. I hope and pray mercy wins
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by ReneeNuttall(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2019
fowlyansh181:
I’m just glad this rubbish is coming to an end, I know this week will be all about bbn but it ends this week..

This month and next month too....rubbish!
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by winterfell007(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
ekestic1976:
The Igbos have no shame! Three Igbos for Final! If it were to be the other way round, they would cry victimization and marginalization. Na you get BBNaija ni?

I wonder how we started bringing ethnicity into a reality game show?? Are low can we get again? Can we think objectively without tribal sentiments

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by SoNature(m): 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
ekestic1976:
The Igbos have no shame! Three Igbos for Final! If it were to be the other way round, they would cry victimization and maginalization. Na you get BBNaija ni?

But you are already crying tongue
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by gozzlin: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2019
revenge001:
when will a yolloba person win this show

Tonight. Mike is Yoruba.
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by shugabasbn: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
revenge001:
when will a yolloba person win this show

Dude, grow up. Don't introduce tribal into everything
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by flexyrule(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
mercyviv:
He doesn't need the money in the first place, just the publicity.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
You say what??

Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Timmypromise(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
ekestic1976:

So Mike is Igbo
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Claireshan1(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2019
winterfell007:

I wonder how we started bringing ethnicity into a reality game show?? Are low can we get again? Can we think objectively without tribal sentiments
do you have something for me
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls let him not go and kill himself o, I had his grandfather kill himself when he felt frustrated during his time
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by mechanics(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2019
Eyah.
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by mechanics(m): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
Dunkofia20:
Pls let him not go and kill himself o, I had his grandfather kill himself when he felt frustrated during his time
He won't do that.
Re: Seyi Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by MissionaryK(m): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2019
Claireshan1:
I was expecting it

Next is frodd
Then mike
Followed by omashola
Mercy for the money baby
Wow this guy can predict for...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dada (2023) Tamil Full Movie Download Free[4k,1080p,720p,480p] / More Photos From BBNaija 2019 Auditions / #BBNaija: Annie Idibia Is Supporting Khloe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.