Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House (36376 Views)

Frodd Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars / BBNaija: Frodd Strips For Esther, Exposes His unclothedness (Photos) / BBNaija: Frodd Pulls His Pant, Tries Have Sex With Esther, She Pushes Him Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Hychineson(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:
What kind of tacky, slutty outfit is this Mercy girl wearing?? And why is her buttocks so uselessly big? She is a walking advert for pay-as-you-go sex.

Even the gooey makeup on her face is enough to paint a room and parlour self contained.
That's Octoass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:
What kind of tacky, slutty outfit is this Mercy girl wearing?? And why is her buttocks so uselessly big? She is a walking advert for pay-as-you-go sex.

She's Her ass is the only reason i have spied on the useless show a couple times & i will pay to see her twerk on my pole.. Nothing like a uselessly big ass cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Colb461: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
Wow.mercy said she dreamt that her nd mike were the people standing....and so it is so should we call her mercy the dreamer ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Tusabi: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2019
I see King Mike.,..........team Mike............#kingmike
#Tusabi_kede
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked Our cry cry baby has been shown the exit door....eyah!
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Jaqenhghar: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:

Even the gooey makeup on her face is enough to paint a room and parlour self contained.
See. Dont be telling us how big the buttocks is. Show us pictures oor just hush it angry
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:

She will still win the prize..

Welcome to this generation!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by sheyflixy1(m): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:

sitdown there,dey complain when she don win am already
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by PheelzAlmighty: 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
(
Daviestunech:
If you want mike to win click like if you want mercy to win click share
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Octopusssy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2019
eni4real:
She will still win the prize..

Welcome to this generation!!!
If she wins then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with contemporary Nigerian society.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Now I know why ceec should won this BBN
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nevergree: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Agugbadin:

She does not deserve it at all

Then go there and collect it nau

Aboki!

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Stanleyrays(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Mercy dream well o
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Wahala90: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Tell Mercy not to celebrate ooo. Tacha spotted waiting for her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by idonhammer: 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2019
Pls be specific with your "M" Mike abi Mercy?

author=EazyJ post=82903015]Team M[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
GistMore8:
Frodd evicted from big brother house, we now have Mercy and Mike as the two housemate standing.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-evicted-from-big-brother-house

Again! Haaaaaa Nairaland night of big brother
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Octopusssy:

If she wins then there is something seriously, seriously wrong with contemporary Nigerian society.
She has won already...
Nigerian morality has gone to the gallow!!
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by nick50(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
A woman will win it this time around
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by VirginSearcher(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
I thought they said he had veto power undecided
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by megley(f): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

Girl wetin....with plastic yansh
cheesy cheesy

I've been looking at the nyash and suspecting it
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Dhortunn(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Alubarika
Congrats Frodd. Thank you for making it to the top 3 against the odds.
Your Chi is strong.

My only happiness is that two of my kinsmen made it to the top 3.
Seyi the bigot wants Mike to win simply because of his tribe but Chukwu Okike Abiama will humble him by giving it to Mercy.

BBNaija is obviously a bigoted show.
Omashola was robbed of the arena games.
Ike got a strike and Seyi did not even get warned.
Ike won the HOH but Biggie gave it to Khafi.

I can go and on but how can I ever forgive Tacha for throwing all of this away?
This game was hers but her Chi was just a wicked drunkard.

Miracle is not Yoruba or is he?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by SABA2002(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
I can't believe someone who is displaying nipples to over sixty million viewers is singing the Lords song (great is thy faithfulness)
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Uruan2023: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2019
Clinzstan:

Which side u dey cause them Don carry am for my side too

Enugu o, Achara Layout
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by moonbender(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Mercy winning this shiii tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy

Girl power!

I can bet my balls she ain't winning no shii
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by peesleem(m): 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
Who is frodd

Check my signature
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Nevergree: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
post=82902975:
Last 2 standing
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by sylve11: 8:53pm On Oct 06, 2019
them don pursue frodd out of the house? shocked cool
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by babajay109(m): 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
Speaking about gender equality, BBnaji una try well well, bringing a male and a female into the last two, out of four males against one female in the last five.
Re: BBNaija: Frodd Evicted From Big Brother House by Skmoda360(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2019
megley:

I've been looking at the nyash and suspecting it
It's plastic jawre she confessed to it now....she was flat before like flat tyre.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Angel Opens Up On Behind Scene Activities / BBNaija: How Frodd & Tacha’s Fight Started This Morning / Teen Wolf Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.