Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? (898 Views)

Akwa Ibom People Are The Natural Ally And Friend Of The Igbos / The Ibom Blue Sea Science Park Project And Its Prospects For Akwa Ibom People / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by nlPoster: 9:04pm On Oct 06, 2019
This has been ongoing for some days now, what's the reason?

Where is the war?

Someone even pointed out today, that "There are no Akwa Ibomites on Nairaland", what kind of statement is that and why was it made?

I am not from Akwa Ibom but as a Nigerian, I want to enquire why AKS is in the spotlight for motives besides showcasing developments in the area.
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by rtdCivilservant: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
nairalandposter:

Where is the war?

Someone even pointed out today, that "There are no Akwa Ibomites on Nairaland", what kind of statement is that and why was it made?

I am not from Akwa Ibom but as a Nigerian, I want to enquire why AKS is in the spotlight for motives besides showcasing developments in the area.
U wan start this evening. Una no de tire?
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by FatherBona: 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2019
[s]
nairalandposter:

Where is the war?

[/s]
If you had no light at home for u to watch big brother, all you had to do was come to this platform and locate a Nairalander in ur area who has light.
What manner of fuckery is this?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by JonDon12: 10:01pm On Oct 06, 2019
The only fight wey AkwaIbom get with Ibo na for Nairaland. Nobody loves the Ibos but only one tribe in Nigeria is crazy jealous of the Ibos. And they are not from AkwaIbom. That tribe can not keep our names out of their mouth. They see us totally dominating in Lagos and they hate it. In Lagos, we sell cars and electronics, they sell plastic cups. In Secondary schools, we dominate them so much. Every sports captain is Ibo. The smartest students are Ibo. The richest students are Ibo. They can not handle it. They want to be like us so much but they cant even come close. Ibo enwe eze because we are all Kings. And you cant go from being a bootlicker to a King. It is impossible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by nlPoster: 10:20pm On Oct 06, 2019
FatherBona:

If you had no light at home for u to watch big brother, all you had to do was come to this platform and locate a Nairalander in ur area who has light.
What manner of fuckery is this?

I don't watch big brother naija, I only comment on some nairaland bbnaija "breaking news" once in a while.

Why are you bringing bbn to my attention? Is there something I should know and which concerns me?
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by gloriaunobi(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2019
If you want to learn how to be more tribalistic join nairaland
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by Jombom: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2019
Even you cellow Igbos understandyou must perish with lies judging from below disposition. Igbo do not dominate anything in lagos beside bend down select, spare part n fan yogo hawking.

God is my witness.

JonDon12:
The only fight wey AkwaIbom get with Ibo na for Nairaland. Nobody loves the Ibos but only one tribe in Nigeria is crazy jealous of the Ibos. And they are not from AkwaIbom. That tribe can not keep our names out of their mouth. They see us totally dominating in Lagos and they hate it. In Lagos, we sell cars and electronics, they sell plastic cups. In Secondary schools, we dominate them so much. Every sports captain is Ibo. The smartest students are Ibo. The richest students are Ibo. They can not handle it. They want to be like us so much but they cant even come close. Ibo enwe eze because we are all Kings. And you cant go from being a bootlicker to a King. It is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by Rekhina(f): 7:11am On Oct 07, 2019
nairalandposter:

Where is the war?

is Yoruba people

No akwa ibom in NL
No asaba people here
No ijaw in NL
No Idoma in NL

Just fulani ,Yoruba and IGBOS just 4 dia divide agenda !
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by helinues: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2019
Akwa Ibom Ayaya
Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2019
JonDon12:

Oga there is nothing like Ibo. We are Igbo, please edit your post accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Nlers Trying To Rile Up Akwa Ibom People? by megareal: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2019
I don't understand this thread.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Onitsha Tanker Explosion Is A Deliberate Act – IPOB / The 1st Batch Of New Trains Built For Us Has Arrived - Rotimi Amaechi (pictures) / Breaking News Lion Escapes From Kano Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.