Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru (49757 Views)

Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by deltateam: 1:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Kingjaey:
I need 15 people who can team up to pay 20k weekly bases, I will add you guys in a group where you will have opportunity to receive 15 games in total for 7days and the guaranty there is among this 15 games in 7days a success of 13 victory is assured. The odds range is from 5odds , 10 odds , 20 odds 30 odds 40 odds soal and please is not by force to partake am not a scammer and I'm not forcing you anybody, if you want fine if you don't want is still OK. Because the money is yours, only 15 people. The games are is a 3 team of sport well trained analysed from two different countries 1 Bulgaria and 2 Serbia rules is applied to people who want to be on the team inbox me on WhatsApp for more info +2349075497257[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]

You had to create a new account to post this nonsense. Die a miserable death imp.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by Wetlands22: 1:06am On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
#Tachaourwinner is trending in south Africa and Ghana who is mercy?
Go baff abeg

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by awoluyi(m): 3:51am On Oct 07, 2019
Mercy: 2023 Presidential candidate of Not TooYoungToRule Part of Nigeria.
Na waooo!
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:58am On Oct 07, 2019
It's because she is olosho. This is a country that likes olosho too much. In Facebook they have many friends. In Instagram they have many followers. Any stupid post they make many people will start commenting and replying.
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by iamjavadem(m): 4:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Let the trend pay her the winning price na!! Shio. Who told her to get disqualified.
Charleys:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by Specialraph(m): 5:08am On Oct 07, 2019
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.boukh.btc&referrer=niJhENO5qxNaeZQcKznG6PW6pyc2

Click and install d app, it's a bitcoin money earning app and it's real, u can DM me for any challenge, no error in trying...goodluck
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by NoraPibowei(f): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2019
And another reason she won is because she has big breast and ynash.
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by sexyking1: 7:01am On Oct 07, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Because she's igbo, and the organizers are all igbos undecided
Tribal card! How many did u vote? You can't part away with 30 naira but you will be here shouting Igbo!
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by kenuche99(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2019
She deserve the prize.. Shine on Lamborghini.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by khome(f): 7:41am On Oct 07, 2019
Charleys:
We dont need you to know Mercy.... the koko be say nah she win

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by khome(f): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2019
Harrynight:
grin

The reason Mercy won Is simple, Tacha Senselessly fall her own hand!

See the Gap between mercy and the last four

If Tacha was there it wouldn't have been this easy for Mercy, Tacha allowed her bad attitude overshadowed her.

Deep down Mercy knew Tacha was the bigger threat to her and she knew Tacha has been given strikes so she capitalized on that and involve Tacha in a Fight and brainless over confident girl fall for it, hence her disqualification.

Obviously Mercy is the Smartest

Tacha is Dumbest!
You keep saying Mercy knew Tacha was her threat but they had no clue what their weekly votes looked like

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by khome(f): 7:48am On Oct 07, 2019
davodyguy:
This tells you where we are going as a country and what we celebrate.

If you go for a job interview with 2.1 and Mercy with her 'assets' comes with 2.2 or 3rd class, she may get the job ahead of you

Super intelligent are Seyi, Mike, Frodd, Joe, Jackye, Esther. But the youths were less concerned, but voted someone else based on body features.

Behold Nigeria

Those celebrating Mercy, please be honest would you allow your girl child emulate her as a role model?

Let our girls emulate Chimamanda, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Folorunsho Alakija​​
But Chimamanda, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala and Folorunsho Alakija are not in BBN nah
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by NORSYK(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2019
OluwasureGig:

you use a redmi 7?

No, I use Redmi Note 7
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by NORSYK(m): 7:58am On Oct 07, 2019
senatordave1:

Must you always be sectional? Tacha has more fans

How am I being sectional?

Mercy has the highest fan base amongst all the housemates.

Even if all the fans of other housemates have queued behind Tacha and voted for her, Mercy would have still defeated Tacha with a wider margin

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by PapaAdanna: 8:00am On Oct 07, 2019
If u ask me, the number one point did it.

Chikena
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by Ezeudo7: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2019
+ they wanted a woman to win..dont forget that too..
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by diteh(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2019
Ge ara here mennn!
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by Ujahhelen205(f): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
She looks like Nicki Minaj
Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by senatordave1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
NORSYK:

How am I being sectional?

Mercy has the highest fan base amongst all the housemates.

Even if all the fans of other housemates have queued behind Tacha and voted for her, Mercy would have still defeated Tacha with a wider margin
No need to argue.if you cant calculate a simple thing like two third of 27,then i wonder what you can do.continue in your imolization

1 Like

Re: Reasons Mercy Won BBNaija 2019 - TheNewsGuru by NORSYK(m): 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
senatordave1:

No need to argue.if you cant calculate a simple thing like two third of 27,then i wonder what you can do.continue in your imolization

Lol since you can calculate it, what's holding you from going to court to prove that you can actually calculate it.

Imolization of bbnaija have come to stay next year another Imolite will still win it.

Tacha is no match to Mercy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Hollywood Movies That Spoke About Nigeria / Bbnaija : Sir Dee Girlfriend Writes An Open Letter To Him / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.