Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers (26996 Views)

Sex For Grades: Kiki Mordi Who Exposed Universities Lecturers Never Graduated / Sex For Grades: BBC Releases The Full Documentary Of Lecturers Involved / Sex For Grades: Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Exposed In BBC Documentary (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Lanrelagboi: 10:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
The documentary which is rumoured to include videos of Nigerian university lecturers demanding sex for upgrading marks for students is said to be released tomorrow and it has got the education sector in a fix and people are afraid.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by NwaAmaikpe: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2019
shocked

Very well timed documentary

Because 7 out of all 10 females who graduated from a Nigerian University have given sex for marks.
Either directly to the lecturer or indirectly to a class boyfriend who helps them out with school work.

But they never tell their husbands that part of their lives.
I stand to be corrected.

164 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by hensben(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
It’s long overdue.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2019

120 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Kennitrust(m): 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2019
I stand with BBC on this!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Kennitrust(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
This act of sex for mark has really damage the academic performance of our students nowadays.
Some girls who feel comfortable with it will not care to study hard anymore. To them, Mark is not the problem.

With this kind of mentality, how do we progress in technology and others requirements of the modern age.

I stand with any mean that will be use to clean up the mess in our academic performance.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Kennitrust(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
I was not opportuned to go to school at my early age. My father thought it was love for me for him to keep me away from teacher's cane.
Eventually, my father died without sending me to school. Now, mama took over to see me through my tender age and like my father, mama did not send me to school until she died too.

Being an orphan at the mercy of my brothers' care, I was send to start school at primary three. From primary three to primary 6.I was out of school to face the world that denied me food on time.

Well, I thought it to myself that when I make money, I will go back to school. But up till now have not gone back to school and today I'm up 40yrs and the hope of going to school again perished.

Just the three years in school thought me how read and write. I am grateful to myself for having the ability to read and write within three years in primary school.

Moral lesson.

If you have the opportunity to go school, go to school as if you don't go, you will die. Great things are ahead of you if you can make the mark without exposing your pant.

32 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Generalwoodz(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lets do it here...IF YOU THINK THE DOCUMENTARY IS RIGHT ON Point...HIT LIKE, IF OTHERWISE SHARE

121 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by uzoexcel(m): 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by tosinhtml: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Jesus. Ewo. It has finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Krak(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Look at the mumu comment made by that person in the screnshot. He is troubled about the questionable reputation of evil lecturers while ignoring the countless dreams and destinies they have destroyed.

Let them air it, let it even have countless series and episodes sef.

55 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is absolute nonsense.

Why do we keep ridiculing ourselves before the world always.

All what this so called BBC knows about is to be sharing Nigeria bad side, As if they are saints.

Nothing goes for nothing. if you as a lady decides to trade marks for sex, fine.

Rubbish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by franklynn(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Lanrelagboi:
The documentary which is rumoured to include videos of Nigerian university lecturers demanding sex for upgrading marks for students is said to be released tomorrow and it has got the education sector in a fix and people are afraid.

Yes oo bolanle pepper dem gang!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
It's better they do it and show the world what Nigerian students have to battle from these failed lecturers and academics...

I used to think it was all a lie until I got to my final year and one useless doctor supervising final year project would usually ask ladies to sleep with him or risk extra year... All these abnormal things are meant to frustrate youths, the same youths they expect to perform magic and rectify the failures of the older generation...

18 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Luckysbab: 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is a time bomb, waiting to explode.

The following for this should surpass BBN own.

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by datola: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
What a disgrace of a failed state and failed citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by lovemoi2(f): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Kennitrust(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
Oh no
Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by majekobaje1: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
hen then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by slimfit1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2019
They want to open our ass

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Sunnick(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
exactly what we need, wen will dey also do same to our politicians, police and so on sincel our media cant help us let the foreign ones wake us

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is a National Embarrassment!

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
This one is not table shaking, it's table tumbling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by micchi(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
fake news channel when are they going to air documentrey about how they manufacture terrorist to render nigeria useless for their wicked benefits the will not escape wrath of God

2 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by goshen26: 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good....

Who is that one saying it should be stopped from being aired?

3 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Otunski: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
They should just name those Lecturers and the schools that are involved. Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by spencekat(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
Go ahead!

1 Like

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Incandescent(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
This would only make it harder for hardworking students to gain scholarship or admission outside Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Epitomebeauty: 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2019
I pray nothing stops it from airing, these lecturers need to be thought a good lesson. Most of them are too heartless.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Treasure17(m): 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Let them release the documentary abeg. This menace has to stop.

11 Likes

Re: Sex For Grades: BBC To Air Documentary About Nigerian Lecturers by Obudupikin: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2019
Good one.

One stupid lecturer failed me then because a girl I was friends with turned down his sexual advances. In his mind, I was boyfriend to the girl, so I deserved to be "punished". And that was after the lecturer in question and his colleagues failed the poor girl countless times.

I change am for am sha, no time for childs play where I from.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hijab: Lagos State Government Released Circular To enforce Court Judgement / Share Your Worst School Roommate Experience / Bukateria, A Nigerian Pidgin Term Enters Oxford Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.