Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise (22078 Views)

Help, My Newborn Has This Skin Problem / My Baby's Skin Problem Now A Story Of The Past / My Baby's Skin Problem Is Worrisome (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by ronyman(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Kuku add bomb and sniper to it.... grin grin
oshorstan:
Use Aldolic or mix bitter leaf n pepper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by MrCEO69(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
i don't know about this one.
amamkingchimex:
i use zee black soap.
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
I have some concoction for you to drink... If you believe in traditional concoction, pm asap ... I promise , it will go in the 48hrs...
I have so many clients on my contacts list
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by themanderon: 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
rhythyson:
If you leave in Lagos go to the dermatology centre of LUTH in yaba area almost behind Yaba psychiatric Hospital, all the Okada riders in Yaba knows the place. They are the best in the country even though the place looks so uninviting but i promise you you will get the best treatment. They will carry out patch test on you before the real treatment will start.

If you want to please wake up early because the place is alway crowded.

Best of Luck!

That place looks like an uninhabited war zone and you will book appointment as much as 3-4months before you can see a dermatologist. Strange but true, I have been there twice so I know.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Google apple cider vinegar Bragg for face.
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Winneygirl(f): 8:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
amamkingchimex:
i have realy oily skin, should i still use the moisturizer?
Yes. St ives face moisturiser is not oily
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by amamkingchimex: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
Aarenasbaba:

What I meant is that d presence of it in peoples body bring foul odour.....ask my friend
its only on my face
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by emmanuel4758(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
Seun:

I think it is ok to seek advice online since there are doctors online. But ultimately, the best advice for a serious skin condition is a referral to a very good dermatologist, because in this country we cannot assume that every doctor is competent and sincere.
osewa please I don’t know how to chat u private via making advert here on Nairaland please it is urgent I want to promote my brother music
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by sleekman(m): 1:06am On Oct 08, 2019
You can get fulcin to buy in most drug stores but I think theirs is 100mg. The American type is small, purer and if I'm not mistaken 50mg. If you know someone in the US or perhaps the UK then you get it.
amamkingchimex:
do you gave any idea where i can get it around lagos or enugu and how much it costs?
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by PotatoSalad(m): 1:09am On Oct 08, 2019
grandstar:

How can it be cancer since it keeps coming and going every year. Even if it is cancer, don't sound alarmist. It can make it despondent. That is why doctors break news to patients gently.

I very much doubt it is cancer
R/wooosh

1 Like

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by spiceadole: 5:04am On Oct 08, 2019
Seun:

I think it is ok to seek advice online since there are doctors online. But ultimately, the best advice for a serious skin condition is a referral to a very good dermatologist, because in this country we cannot assume that every doctor is competent and sincere.

Its wrong to seek advice online.
I cannot see you online.
I cannot take a detailed history and examine you online.
I cannot do any investigations online...

And most importantly,I cannot DOCUMENT that I saw you and treated you online.It must be in a folder.

A good and competent doctor who has value for his licence and understands the implications does not do online or phone call consultations.

You made an attempt to backlash doctors..Typical.Not surprised

But it doesnt matter.

A time will come ,you people will not see doctors to insult again.

The doctors who are not competent or sincere in your thoughts are doing very well overseas.
Thank God I relocated when I did,thanks to NHS,UK.
Nigerian patients and their relatives are the most ungrateful and bitter set of people any doctor would ever encounter.

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Aarenasbaba(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2019
amamkingchimex:
its only on my face

Wish u quick and permanent recovery
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Omoelerin37(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2019
Afrocentric:
I have the cream to cure it
Is Nt A Cream Problem Is Ogun Ibile Can Do That
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Omoelerin37(m): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2019
Take This Is Powerfull And Fast And Good Bet Me You We Latter Like To Aks Me More,take This For Free, I Have This In My Father Book Acct, Ewe Akogun,egbo Akogun,gbon gbon Akogun,wa Lo Gbo Gbo Re Kun Na Dada ,wa Fi Omi Oson Wewe Ki Papo Dada,3times Day
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by midnighter(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
spiceadole:
Its wrong to seek advice online.
I cannot see you online.
I cannot take a detailed history and examine you online.
I cannot do any investigations online...

And most importantly,I cannot DOCUMENT that I saw you and treated you online.It must be in a folder.

A good and competent doctor who has value for his licence and understands the implications does not do online or phone call consultations.

But nhs doctors/gps have started doing online consultations. though some people complain, it still works to some extent right?
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Afrocentric: 3:58am On Oct 09, 2019
Omoelerin37:
Is Nt A Cream Problem Is Ogun Ibile Can Do That
what is Ogun Ibile?
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by oshorstan(f): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2019
ronyman:
Kuku add bomb and sniper to it.... grin grin

Lol.... I hear
Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by dominique(f): 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2019
Sterope:
amamkingchimex

People outside the country including new born babies also get Psoriasis and the rest of them.

Antiseptic has always been a bad option anyways.

Moisturisers and diluted glycerin work wonders. The ordinary Niacinamide +Zinc works too but may or may not be expensive for you.n

Re: I Have A Skin Problem, Please Advise by Mekzmoney(m): 12:43am On Feb 08, 2023
Where you able to get a cure for it?
What did you finally use?
amamkingchimex:
There is this skin problem I have Been having on my face for quite a while now ( since my secondary school days) and it keeps coming back every year after it seems to have disappeared.

I was told by a lot of people and chemists that it is eczema but it doesn't seem to respond to all the treatments I have used on it including a lot of facial creams and soaps, it also seems to me like eczema but right now I don't know what it is due to its persistence.

It has all the symptoms of eczema. Doctors and skincare experts in the house can you help me with a solution to this problem, thanks

P.S: pardon the non-clarity of the camera, it is worse than it looks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Increase Your Sperm Count,libido And End Prostate Enlargement / Guy Sustains Injury After A Drink-Drive Fatal Accident (Graphic Pics) / Ojeh Cynthia Nnenna: Fake Drug Kills ESUT Final Year Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.