Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,280 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work (1753 Views)

My project supervisor wants to take credit for my research work / Scientists Gets Award For Making An Alligator To Shout Using Helium Gas / Nigerian Universities With The Highest Amount Of Research(scopus) Output (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by massmediang: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
This is part of research work to check the pain rating of Alligator bite.

Coyote Peterson, a scientist fed his hand to an alligator to measure the extent of pain such bite could cause. He wants to prove to the world that having an alligator as a pet is not a good idea at all.

Here he allowed a two-year-old alligator to bite him and the pain was unbelievable.
See more:
https://massmediang.com/watch-as-scientist-allows-alligator-to-bite-him-as-part-of-research-work/

Watch video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPqMc7cHM7c

Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by meobizy(f): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2019
Nice. I love whites. They can do anything for science. This reminds me of the guy who got swallowed by a snake for reasons unknown.

1 Like

Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by Gabriel881(m): 8:48am On Oct 07, 2019
This is extremely unbelieveable
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by Sirnose(m): 9:28am On Oct 07, 2019
All these oyinbo people and their own way of carrying out research...Nigerian man no go ever try am..not even think about am sef...

grin grin grin
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by rex444(m): 10:17am On Oct 07, 2019
we dey sabi copy rubbish now, tomorrow U go see one of our brothers go put him head for hungry lion mouth ....hmmm
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by projecttopics2: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2019
So Serious

----------------------

Check my Signature to download Free Project Topics and Materials
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by falcon01: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
At least the comments on the first topic has made people to think well!
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by Nbote(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tomoro now he'll b infected with a new disease dey'll name afta him and dey'll b looking upandan for cure
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is what I call 'selfless research' but me no fit o abeg. Too risky. I prefer to read this type from literature.

1 Like

Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by jerryunit48: 7:31pm On Oct 07, 2019
He should try that with a crocodile
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by bobbybrown007: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
If nah 9ja person ehn, that instant he go remember he never chew, b4 you no it nah fire with stake
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by misreal(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2019
his village people are really following him oh....
Re: Watch As Scientist Allows Alligator To Bite Him As Part Of Research Work by jayextra(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin
Pet kee u there...Like I said before 'If e bite u,bite back'

(1) (Reply)

Good News: ASUU May Suspends Strike As FG Meets Demands / 200L Babcock Student Dies Of Malaria In School Hours Before Vacation / 2007/2008 University Of Abuja Post Ume Screening/registration Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.