Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. (2575 Views)

Which Should I Go For; Infinix S4 And Jodom M9 / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by kingxsamz(m): 1:04am On Oct 07, 2019
Please help a brother out...
I'm thinking of buying the Infinix S4 because Infinix products are the best in Africa and in various countries in the world, but my other mind is telling me to go for s10+... But I don't think the S10+ is better than Infinix S4...
The S4 has more space, better performance, bigger battery and better screen. The s4 outsmarts it in every aspect. My friend uses the s10+ and is about to swap it for Infinix s4. So please help me out guys. Which should I go for?
No insults please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Baadal(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
I'm thinking of buying the Infinix S4 because Infinix products are the best in Africa and in various countries in the world, but my other mind is telling me to go for s10+... But I don't think the S10+ is better than Infinix S4...
The S4 has more space, better performance, bigger battery and better screen. The s4 outsmarts it in every aspect. My friend uses the s10+ and is about to swap it for Infinix s4. So please help me out guys. Which should I go for?
No insults please.
Is this a joke?

12 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by krozay(m): 1:26am On Oct 07, 2019
Is the OP normal

12 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by lekjons(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2019
Mtcheewww! undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:50am On Oct 07, 2019
Is like comparing Harvard university with university of Ibadan.

14 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by clarkmos15(m): 7:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Why won't I insult u
Comparing a bastard phone to the king of smartphones

E be like say u Neva baff (Mr tacha)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by SocialJustice: 8:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Attention seeker.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Marvel1206: 9:03am On Oct 07, 2019
Another marketing stunt.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2019
I will advice the OP to go for the infinix S4

And thereafter come to MFM my church.

Some things need prayer!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by ddjay: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
No insults please.
This guy is total abnormal, see the two rubbish u posted;
Infinix is the best in Africa and varoius countries
S4 has more space and better performance, bigger screen.... than s10+
U r a confused rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by tonymyke4life(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2019
We happy foolish youths nowadays. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Daviddson(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2019
tonymyke4life:
We happy foolish youths nowadays. Mtcheeew undecided
clarkmos15:
Why won't I insult u
Comparing a bastard phone to the king of smartphones

E be like say u Neva baff (Mr tacha)
ddjay:

This guy is total abnormal, see the two rubbish u posted;
Infinix is the best in Africa and varoius countries
S4 has more space and better performance, bigger screen.... than s10+
U r a confused rubbish
Many Nairalanders have very poor skills when it comes to detecting sarcasm. embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by mikkycoins(m): 10:48am On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin
OP you're doing a very big mistake
Go for Itel p15. The beast beats the 2 phones you mentioned hands down.
The ram can handle Pugb upside down and it can generate heat capable of melting black pear
Infact it's the best flagship of the year
Buy and thank me later

8 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Kingkun69(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
No insults please.
attention seeker
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by MrBONE2(m): 11:38am On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
No insults please.

Go for Itel S15 Pro cos it has many 'S"s than Samsung galaxy S10+ grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Simplecity(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
Daviddson:
Many Nairalanders have very poor skills when it comes to detecting sarcasm. embarassed
guy there are somethings you dont just compare...because instead of it being sarcastic it just makes someone look deeply stupid..

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by ddjay: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
Daviddson:
Thats why mixing amala and pap as soup is the only way out

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by tosynbaba(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
No insults please.
ori e buru ni?
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by ddjay: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2019

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by chicogentil(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
Daviddson:
I dey tell you

3 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by emmanuel4758(m): 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
kingxsamz:
No insults please.
confusion kill u dere

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Xpress24(m): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
KngGezy:
I will advice the OP to go for the infinix S4

And thereafter come to MFM my church.

Some things need prayer!

nairaland na place to be cheesycheesy
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Godson1981(m): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
story fabricator
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Cyril009(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
OP confusion kill you there even S7 is better than the so called yeye infinix mtcheewwwww!
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by eki2000(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2019
please can we tell the OP to kneel down as we stretch forth our hands in prayers for him

2 Likes

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Ziyech(m): 10:50am On Oct 08, 2019
Someone that is not normal

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by sheggsliveth: 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ziyech:
Someone that is not normal

That guy needs attention we should act as if we don't care grin that mean will buy that tecno in bulk
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Jamesilvar(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2019
See this one.
Mtcheeeeeew
You never serious.
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by hayjhay(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2019
mikkycoins:
grin grin grin grin
The ram can handle Pugb upside down and it can generate heat capable of melting black pear
Buy and thank me later

����������������
Kuku kee me na

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Goalnaldo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2019
mikkycoins:
grin grin grin grin
Buy and thank me later
you cracked me up sir grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by Misskoool(f): 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
Marvel1206:
Another marketing stunt.
abi oo
Re: Please Help! I'm Confused. Between Infinix S4 And Samsung Galaxy S10+. by kingxsamz(m): 2:42am On Nov 16, 2019
Jamesilvar:
See this one.
Mtcheeeeeew
You never serious.

Please, I'm serious.
I need suggestions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Phone Of 40k Neat One Android 10 / Tecno Spark 10 Pro Users Thread / How Good Are Redmi Phones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.