Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,703 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Adsense Thread - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigerian Adsense Thread (605 Views)

4 Year Old Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale / Nigerian Adsense For Sale 20k / Nigerian Adsense Account For Grab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Adsense Thread by Talkativedotng(m): 5:46am On Oct 07, 2019
It's quite obvious that at the end of sweaty hours working on our blogs, we get stucked at approval points by AdSense.

In My Own Experience, I launched a blog 6 Months ago from the date of this thread and luckily, I was approved by AdSense on the 4th month. I wasn't in a hurry so I took time setting my blog up for the best display experience then I started monetizing on the 5th month.

I was so happy that finally I was going to earn from my sweats but something striked, Guess what?
I made $14.79 in my first month and it was time for Identity Verification.

The required documents for verification on AdSense are: Passport, National ID Card or Drivers License.

I had none of the above except the Temporary NIN slip so I carefully snapped and uploaded it but was rejected, I was scared because I knew if I experienced another rejection, my adsense account would be at stake so, I called my uncle that stays at Lagos to send me a scanned copy of his driver's license, I carefully changed all areas that carried my name to my uncle's name to suit with AdSense instructions then I uploaded the license.

Unfortunately that was how they displayed one stupid message that my AdSense account ads unit were stopped from displaying ads and to verify my identity, I should contact them and I was given two link which was ACTION an LEARN MORE. The learn more was a broken Link and the ACTION link was of no use. That was how my whole day turned down. Lol, I lost my appetite.

Luckily, there is this trick a friend from Australia thought me, with it you can create a new AdSense account and get approved within a week...
I just created one yesterday evening and guess what? I am approved..

For You reading, My WhatsApp is 0902 829 9653,
I'd create yours, if you are interested but for a cheap token of #10,000 ....

(1) (Reply)

Feedback And Webmasters Tips Needed To My New Blogger Blog, / How To Withdraw Money From Paypal At Exchange Rate Of N360/$? / Website Design For Business Owner Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.