Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It (24930 Views)

Ahmed Musa Set To Join Premier League Relegation Strugglers / Eredivisie Season Canceled, There Will Be No Champion & Relegation / Huddersfield Suffer Joint Earliest Premier League Relegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by wiseone28: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
[s]
EmptyCoconutHead:
keep quiet there.
If tho man utd is presently going thru challenges but what I know is that when man utd catches Liverpool or man city, man utd will trash them
[/s] We are coming next week to have a taste of ur free Pucci grin

Man United the 3 points generous club

2 Likes

Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by MrBONE2(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
obembet:

MANCHESTER UNITED SHALL RISE AGAIN.. Shout Amen (HIT LIKE) and put all chelshit fans to shame
grin

Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by jaxxy(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2019
Manu will not do better until they change their coach. He is empty, clueless, uninspiring and slow.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer Is not the choosen one. Neither is he another Alex Ferguson as he may like people to think.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by BafanaBafana: 10:10am On Oct 08, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
see a common Chelsea fans dictating for man utd.
Your opinion is inconsequential so go and sit down
I started supporting man u b4 you started secondary school. Get that into that empty coconut head of yours
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:
when i saw the rubbish man u played against Chelsea but still won with four goals, i knew this season would be terrible. ole is average. he should be sacked. i always wanted Giggs to be coach. Giggs will be like Lampard

Go check Giggs record as Wales's coach.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by chucs: 10:24am On Oct 08, 2019
BafanaBafana:

I feel Man U have a better squad compared to Chelsea. While chelsea's game is interesting to watch, Man Utd don't have a pattern, a strategy. Everyone goes into the field and does what he can. A good coach can organise things better. Give this same squad to someone like Wenger or Fergie or Guardiola. You will see changes
Manure has a better squad than Chelsea? Your level of delusion is mind boggling.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by guru90: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2019
MY CLUB IS GOING BACK INSTEAD OF FRONT.....

WHO BE WITCH US?
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by BafanaBafana: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2019
chucs:
Manure has a better squad than Chelsea? Your level of delusion is mind boggling.
Sharrap!!
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by hermesprogidy(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2019
andrew444:

Not when leicester and co are better than them
Don't forget they beat leichester. Look at the points difference, Only Liverpool is the breakaway leader. Things are not that bad. They only need a confidence boost. On another note, I doubt Solkjaer is the man for the job.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Cantonese: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2019
[quote author=GeniusWannabe post=82941527]
At least, Chelsea plays like a team with a great future, despite the transfer ban. Lampard is doing a great job with those young lads in the team. You'd attest to that if you've watched most of Chelsea's games this season. As for man united, they seem clueless at the moment, so don't make comparisons. [/quote

Look friend do not let us deceive ourselves. The truth is that the way club managements sack coaches makes it difficult for the club and its fans. Solkjaer did the same thing Lampard is presently doing last season. With Solkjaer Man U fans thought they had found the best coach in years after Ferguson. Now they will be building their hope of finishing in the first six, whereas it may not be possible. Man Unis presently struggling. See the amount of money in the premiership makes room for clubs to buy good players and improve their chances of winning.

I cannot bet on Chelsea’s chances in the next 4 years. The best of the players have left. It is not just about playing as one unit, it is also about playing with purpose and winning the game. Chelsea also is struggling.

The biggest and best managers should be handling teams now. Mourinho and Arsene Wenger should be managing clubs. They bring that extra rush of blood into the game and the fans too. People like Mourinho and Arsene Wenger make other coaches sit up and work harder.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Frankiss44(m): 10:53am On Oct 08, 2019
4 points away fro top 4.. Oh yeah, they are battling relegation.. Just a large amount of senior player currently out injured and the mistake of still selling lukaku when it was obvious they can't replace him since the transfer window in England has closed. By they have the money, they will invest heavily on the January transfer window, it might be too late to fight for trophies then but certainly not too late to claim their Europa spot
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Cantonese: 10:54am On Oct 08, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
see a common Chelsea fans dictating for man utd.
Your opinion is inconsequential so go and sit down

Bros “a common Chelsea fans”. Shuoo you vex so tay write English as you like. No be only “a common Chelsea fans” na a common Man U air conditioners. Your head like advertisement board.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by hilaryCU(m): 11:05am On Oct 08, 2019
brushesz:
The Law of Karma should be taught as a compulsory course in all schools.

Remember when referees like Howard Webb would do anything to ensure ManUtd wins?

Mention a club that was better than them in those years in England.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Robnectar(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
My Once Great team! We will rise again.

Just like man city and Tottenham, we shall rise again!
babe, how u doing
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Robnectar(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2019
bestwaydavgmai:
.. Rubbish, can't you see again.. religation indeed
hwfar, wetin dey bite u for blokos and how e dey do u,

abeg tell me cheesy
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Temptee101(m): 11:35am On Oct 08, 2019
obembet:

MANCHESTER UNITED SHALL RISE AGAIN.. Shout Amen (HIT LIKE) and put all chelshit fans to shame

Do the talk, not by shouting amen alone.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by andrew444(m): 11:47am On Oct 08, 2019
hermesprogidy:

Don't forget they beat leichester. Look at the points difference, Only Liverpool is the breakaway leader. Things are not that bad. They only need a confidence boost. On another note, I doubt Solkjaer is the man for the job.

They beat leicester doesnt make them better than leicester at the moment, they need improvement immediately

Wolves beat mancity doesnt make them better then them at the moment
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Culin(f): 11:50am On Oct 08, 2019
I'm not a man U fan but can you guys cool it already? It's just 8 games out of 38. Relegation doesn't happen till then, so please allow us hear word.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by jduns(m): 12:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Modahack.com has free cheats for BIA 3
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Robnectar:
babe, how u doing
I'm good
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Robnectar(m): 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm good
same here, is been awhile, u dey chop alone abi wink
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by judedwriter(m): 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2019
What happens if man utd is relegated this season? Many fans will dump the red and black kits for the blue and white of manchester.
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by brushesz: 1:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
hilaryCU:

Mention a club that was better than them in those years in England.

Karma FC
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cantonese:

Bros “a common Chelsea fans”. Shuoo you vex so tay write English as you like. No be only “a common Chelsea fans” na a common Man U air conditioners. Your head like advertisement board.
like you've never made a typo error before due to Auto correct.
See ur mouth like person wey suffer from autism
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Merimental(m): 1:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
TeamSimple:
It will be easier for IPOB to get Biafra and Buhari to resign than Man United to get relegated .

kindly go thru OGS' CV. he took Cardiff down. don't test dat man again. wink
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2019
Robnectar:
same here, is been awhile, u dey chop alone abi wink
If u know how I detest that ur statement about chopping alone eh, u no go mention such again
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Harrymax(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2019
lmao
simonlee:
Lukaku and Sanchez right now.... grin
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Robnectar(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
If u know how I detest that ur statement about chopping alone eh, u no go mention such again
nah play, babe oya no vex, wetin dey for ur boy cheesy
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2019
Robnectar:
nah play, babe oya no vex, wetin dey for ur boy cheesy
Nothing dey o. Everywhere dry like desert
Re: Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It by makeherscream(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2019
Man united is coming back strong

Nigerians will never change just 8 matches and you people are talking about relegation smh

We are united we did not start the season like this the problem is just the injured players for now

We will bounce back

United till my last breath

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abraham And Barkley Give Lampard's Chelsea A Win Over Barca / Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer / Osimhen: I Can’t Wait To Face Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.