Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle (56527 Views)

Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) / Group Exposes Cement Roads Done By Umahi In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Nigerian Soldier Admires His Brand New Riffle (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Godsfavour78: 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Blacknote:
To all of you saying that the guy is mentally unstable should stop it, the guy is mentally, physically and spiritually OK, just that he has propensity for madcap behavior most times and he's a well cultist.
Don't ask me how I know.

To FarahAideed, he's not a vigilante, he owns the shotgun and some others.
Do you know him or just because he wore red beret?
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Ojiofor: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Instead of wasting the guy Nigeria army should recruit and send him to Bornu to fight Boko haram,they look alike.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Belleful: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
that gun looks like dat of a vigilante gun. Nigeria army's don't carry such guns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2019
no be hanks anuku brother be dat?
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Badb0y4lyf(m): 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2019
How can a soldier be attached to a governor
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Cantonese: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
stephenduru:
A man identified as Chibuike popularly known as "Fear Not" quietly without harm took a rifle off a soldier, one of of the security details of Dave Umahi, the infamous Governor of Ebonyi State.

According to report,the Governor of Ebonyi state was attacked by some men. The attackers made away with one of the soldiers' rifle. The Governor was at a ceremony in Onicha Igboeze,Ebonyi state when the incident happened.

Chijioke who is from Onicha Igboeze, in Ebonyi State has been apprehended by the Ebonyi National Youths and handed over to the soldiers.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/ebonyi-man-disarms-soldier-attached-to.html?m=1

By now soldiers don reset im brain and the spirit of fear has enterred his body.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Cantonese: 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
Badb0y4lyf:
How can a soldier be attached to a governor

No na you dem for attach. Or you find one vigilante join body and attach to the governor. What "bombastic asking".
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by godofuck231: 2:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mr rifle my life , take it ...... naa you're dead
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Ebonyi Governor’s convoy blocked, riffle carted away

Ebonyi Governor, David Umahi has banned all forms of wake-keep beyond 10 pm in the state.

He said that in any case where such event must pass the stipulated time, the organisers must seek permission from the local government chairman, who would be held responsible if anything occurs.

The Governor, who announced the ban, also ordered the immediate arrest, prosecution and imprisonment of all those involved in a recent roadblock against his convoy.

The Governor’s convoy was reportedly blocked along Onicha Road in Onicha Local Government Area of the State while on his way back to the State capital from his Uburu, Ohaozara home on Friday night.

The roadblock was said to have been mounted by a group of people observing a wake-keep sequel to a burial ceremony in the area.

While receiving some guests at the State Executive Chambers in Abakaliki, the governor decried the development, saying it is a criminal breach of the law.

He alleged that the culprits made away with a gun belonging to an Army Officer and expressed worries over what they could have done if it had been an ordinary victim that encountered them.

He also detailed his security aides to ensure that all the culprits were identified and brought for prosecution and possible imprisonment.

Umahi narrated: “Yesterday night, I was coming back by 12 midnight. Of course I had to stop over at the College to inspect projects but when we got to Onicha, they blocked the road.

“Even with the litany of Army and the Police and everything, they did not even want to open the road. Then I said they should arrest all of them but most of them ran away. I think they even took a gun of an Army Officer.

“So the Chairman of the Local Government, the House of Assembly members and coordinators, they are working very hard and the SSA on Security: they are all there to sort it out. But I say, all of them will go to prison. So they have to identify them, bring them here and we will prosecute them to show example.

In prison for blocking the road...This is height of it. Who are you Mr Umahi..
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Zubydeangelo(m): 2:37pm On Oct 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
They should leave this mad man alone nah
One cold origin for you
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by officialblaze: 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
σp ѕαíd ríflє....nσt pump αctíσn .ít ѕhσwѕ hє íѕ α crímínαl αnd hαd вєєn índulgíng ín crímαl αctívítíєѕ вєfσrє..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Jerrite(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
southniyikaye:
R.I.P in advance broda fear not. When soldiers are through with u, you fear north, south, east and west. You go even dey fear neighbouring countries north
���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by owila4luv(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Rambo
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Blacknote: 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Godsfavour78:
Do you know him or just because he wore red beret?
I know someone that's very close to him.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by flexyshedxy77(m): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2019
Dat guy fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by chinedumoooo: 5:24pm On Oct 07, 2019
Useless madman that deserves death and nothing else.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by mediclife1987(m): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zikora1000:
I will take that as a compliment. thanks

wink
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by bizzibodi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
The headline shld be madman disarmed a soldier.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by themanderon: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2019
Fear not now feels fear in his bones. He looks evil. Who knows what he is capable of.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by Cyberterror: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
Unlike what many others are writing here, I rather feel pity for this guy. He looks like a good man at heart who unfortunately has let circumstances of life and wrong understanding/brainwashing to lead him to do this crazy act. I really wish the soldiers would not take laws into their own hands to murder him because I feel he deserves another chance. Please they should spare this man and rehabilitate him.
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by SkinnyNigga: 5:55am On Oct 08, 2019
obembet:
All this Man U fans en
shut up there !
Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by incentive: 9:12am On Oct 08, 2019
Case close!
thou at but a dead man.
You get liver to attack a whole Governor and a Solider?
Your body go tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disarms Soldier Attached To Governor Umahi, In Ebonyi, Takes His Riffle by smarleybiz(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2019
FarahAideed:

Thats an old picture of him posing with his vigilante shotgun ..

He isn't in any vigilante group... He is a well known cultist n a self acclaimed upcoming nollywood actor...!!

Search him on face via Bam Aspect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / These Pictures Tell A Lot As VP Shettima Appoints Ahmed Datti's Brother As SSA / 10 More Boko Haram Terrorists Surrender

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.