Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] (16358 Views)

List Of Schools Sanwo-olu's Administration Built And Commissioned (Video) / University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by shaggy007(m): 11:33am On Oct 07, 2019
Omoekun931:
Am I the only one seeing Chinua Achebe?..... 2nd guy to the left of the Lady. �

Yes you're the only one

4 Likes

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by solmusdesigns: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2019
cool
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by achikolo(f): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2019
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by IceColdVeins(m): 11:43am On Oct 07, 2019
Hall of cultists mtcheew
Inception:
Teddar Hall that year cool
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by TheExecutioner: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2019
For Una mind. Indy Hall is the greatest of the greatest grin

yomalex:
Hall of Great Men cool

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by nauto6: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2019
Throw back
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by popefuse(m): 12:28pm On Oct 07, 2019
I always fill nolstagic any time I see this type of picture
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by SenecaTheYonger: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Nigeria was soo orderly when White people were around. The fear of White man. Same thing happening today, BBC just aired small story oh on sex for mark that has been happening since I was born, see how the government sprang into action grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Cajal(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
So this is the figure behind the name, Teddar Hall, in UI.

Good knowing that today.
..when u in teddar....
I was in Awo and teddar
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Cajal(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Queseda:
Ibadan holds a very important place in the history of Nigeria, Ibadan is truly the cradle of civilization of not just Nigeria but the entire West-African sub-region and the African continent at large.
1st University in Nigeria
1st Scycraper in Nigeria
1st 5-star hotel in Nigeria
1st TV station in Africa
1st Radio station in Nigeria
1st asphalt road in Nigeria
1st housing estate in Nigeria
Others I can't remember now....
Awolowo really made the Western region the envy of all, and it's still the case today, may God bless his soul
..first dua carriage way....
First teaching hospital
First technical university
First spiral staircase
First modern stadium

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
Cajal:
..when u in teddar....
I was in Awo and teddar
I was in Awo hall, Obafemi Awolowo University.
Had friends in Teddar hall then
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Okoroawusa: 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
Omoekun931:
Am I the only one seeing Chinua Achebe?..... 2nd guy to the left of the Lady. �
Wow!... You r right!
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by rafcrown(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
Great Tedderites.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by jesmond3945: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
una no dey shame say british give una school. una still dey use their template even to this day.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by kunleham(m): 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
My Alma mata
Great UITES!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Teddiie(f): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Noel1:
The best University in Nigeria... UI leads others follow grin

Yes oo
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by bandely(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:

If you look closely, you will see that place is actually Mellamby Hall.

You need not look even closer, it is glaring.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Cajal(m): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
....nice
That is great ife
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by ajl: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
So this is the figure behind the name, Teddar Hall, in UI.

Good knowing that today.

Squatted n that hall on admission in the very early 90s for few months before finding a room in Mellanby Hall that is beside Teddar. Interesting memories.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by Tolexander: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
bandely:

If you look closely, you will see that place is actually Mellamby Hall.

You need not look even closer, it is glaring.
i don’t understand you sir
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by rafcrown(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Mellanby Hall and Tedder Hall used to be together initially before they became 2 separate halls.I was told by a great Uite, one of the pioneer students.

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by bandely(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
Tolexander:
i don’t understand you sir

Apologies, I was trying to quote the man who implied that what was being commissioned is Lord Tedder Hall.
Re: University Of Ibadan Commissioned By Lord Teddar [video] by doctore212(m): 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Queseda:
Ibadan holds a very important place in the history of Nigeria, Ibadan is truly the cradle of civilization of not just Nigeria but the entire West-African sub-region and the African continent at large.
1st University in Nigeria
1st Scycraper in Nigeria
1st 5-star hotel in Nigeria
1st TV station in Africa
1st Radio station in Nigeria
1st asphalt road in Nigeria
1st housing estate in Nigeria
Others I can't remember now....
Awolowo really made the Western region the envy of all, and it's still the case today, may God bless his soul

You forgot first Olosho headquarters in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie Letter To Nigerian Universities On Sexual Harassment / UNILORIN To Enforce Dress Code On Students, Staff / Which Universities Have The Fastest And Slowest Academic Calendars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.