Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 (43973 Views)

Tacha & Mercy Eke: Are These The Hottest Girls On #bbnaija 2019? / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Lovekingsco: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2019
Is it actually coming from her mind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by yudeecollections: 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
lol
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Pinnakle: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
DGynx:
Well not sure how long this new version of Tacha is going to last but at the moment she seems to be all the right things at the right time, as she sets her feud aside and congratulates eventual winner Mercy on this year’s BBNaija show for her historic feat as first woman to win on the platform.

But with her latest congratulatory message, for now it is safe to say Tacha has moved on, for now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3T_ShjgMFO/?hl=en

- https://www.thesleak.com/bbnaija-im-sincerely-happy-for-you-changed-tacha-congratulates-mercy-on-her-bbnaija-win/

Mercy's hustle don pay at last. Congratulations to her.

Help my hustle too o. When u are in need of a graphics designer for ur art work and printing, please call or chat me up on WhatsApp. Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Presido24(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies please help a fellow brother out, I'm not a lazy man... I'm really in need of a job now.. i can do anything be it cleaning job, car washing, construction work, waiter etc... please I'm really hopeless now, i need to survive...ive been having suicide thoughts a lot..09073169762 is my contact..I'd really appreciate your help
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by mercyviv(f): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
Good one. Keep it up Tacha, it doesn't end with BBN. Now its just about to get started for you. Best of luck in all your future endeavors. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Ladiesdoctor(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2019
Holey ghost fire on anyone that will be disturbing our peaces about this Sodom and gomorah displayed.
Motor park abi conflict ni?
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by godofuck231: 2:25pm On Oct 07, 2019
I've not seen one guy claiming he's dating this thacha thing , seems she's public property, or strictly married mens toy
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by alufahh1982: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2019
She has no option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by kulekaa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Promismike:
Discipline and good behaviour pays.

U gave ur crown to another.
u said it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Isoduwa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
We don't need your body odor congrat

Give it to Harry and D!ckhead
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by banio: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Promismike:

She messed up big time. From the voting trend, she would have emerged winner or runner up. She threw away #30 million with a stupid act.

1 Like

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by BarrElChapo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2019
Abuja, incase if you were reciting state and capital grin
cvinbaski:
FTC
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Boyooosa(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2019
Make Mercy no fall her trap o, No Hug pls!
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by semyman: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2019
DGynx:
Well not sure how long this new version of Tacha is going to last but at the moment she seems to be all the right things at the right time, as she sets her feud aside and congratulates eventual winner Mercy on this year’s BBNaija show for her historic feat as first woman to win on the platform.

But with her latest congratulatory message, for now it is safe to say Tacha has moved on, for now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3T_ShjgMFO/?hl=en

- https://www.thesleak.com/bbnaija-im-sincerely-happy-for-you-changed-tacha-congratulates-mercy-on-her-bbnaija-win/

All these illiterate graduate that have forming pooh, now you know better.
I wonder who is helping her with spellings?
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by semyman: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2019
danggy:
She have learned her Lesson...
Go back to school please

1 Like

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by MoIbrahim: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
This is what those supporting her should be telling her, but they won't

AwkaetitiBabe:
Tacha you should have won but pride and silly arrogance won't let you. Only God will punish d person that gave you the silly orientation before u entered the house
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by skukimania(f): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
hisexcellency34:
What about the N60m Mr P gave to her?

grin you are a wicked soul.
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Delaw00(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2019
NaTacha obani ko baje,stay happy nd shey jejecheesy.....#malians#
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
franchasng:
Does she have any other option

You are wrong about mercy.

The difference between other housemates and mercy is that her people were working for her from day one. Even those who became her fans had to join in the hyping.

Mercy has boasted countless times in the house. When she had issues with ike one time, she said if she wants him out of the house, he will be out of the house.
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by tunary(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
Promismike:
Because of her bad attitude
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by ShineGrace(m): 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
My respect to you Tacha for your maturity. It shows that your grandma's prayer over you was not a waste. I bless God for your grandma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by wallezee: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Nigerians celebrating these insecure farm tools tells so much how low we have become as individuals and as a nation!
It's not limited to Nigeria, what about the United States and the Kadarshians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by RUDEBOYY(m): 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2019
True true she for be the winner o...chai undecided

Promismike:

Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by SouthSouth1914: 5:21pm On Oct 07, 2019
wallezee:
It's not limited to Nigeria, what about the United States and the Kadarshians?

Your comparison doesn’t hold water
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by ibori1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 07, 2019
kheny12:
Thanks tacha but village people really reason your matter.She supposed to win the BB9ja but her attitude and pridness+village peoples deal with her.

pridness

nice one
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Orjioorji(f): 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2019
franchasng:
Does she have any other option

thanks for this summary
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Start the "She" with a capital letter S

GREATESTPIANIST:
she has learnt her lesson grin
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by GREATESTPIANIST: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
AmiciLord:

You are absolutely right, also add a fullstop to your statement. cool grin
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by Realfrankie(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2019
kheny12:
Thanks tacha but village people really reason your matter.She supposed to win the BB9ja but her attitude and pridness+village peoples deal with her.

I hate hearing this "she supposed "she supposed "
That's not even a present tense
It's a past tense

Make God use you abeg
Re: Tacha Congratulates Mercy For Winning BBNaija 2019 by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2019
AmiciLord:

my teacher how are you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Thin Tall Tony's Eviction From Big Brother Naija With Funny M / Top Ten Nollywood Movies Of 2019 / Bbnaija: Mike Edward Accent Not Fake, He Grew Up In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.