Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can Mercy & Ike's Romance Survive?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Can Mercy & Ike's Romance Survive?? (611 Views)

Bbnaija Couple: Mercy & Ike Receives 2m Cash Prize After Winning Munch It Task / The Moment Mercy & Ike Kisses After Winning Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos) / #bbnaija: Mercy & Ike Finally Have Sex (+18 Video) (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Mercy & Ike's Romance Survive?? by adecz: 10:52am On Oct 07, 2019
cool cool cool

With the emergence of Mercy as
winner of the BBNaija show & her
newfound wealth & fame, can the romance
of the 'lovebirds' survive in the
real world?

In her new status, business & romantic
offers will be coming at her, fast & furiously
and it may be difficult for her to refuse,
knowing her confessed love for égo & the
finer things in life.

Don't be surprised at our randy moneybags
or looting politicians offering to buy
her luxury cars, house & more money than she earned in her three months 'imprisonment' in the
BBN House.

If they both didn't win, it would have
been a different romantic dynamics

Now, with her in control it may
now be like,

"Ike, you know I love you, but I have
to think of my career"

Nairalanders, what do you think? cool

Re: Can Mercy & Ike's Romance Survive?? by viccipedia: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2019
The thought of survival is the fastest killer of romance. Nothing lasts forever.
Re: Can Mercy & Ike's Romance Survive?? by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2019
Wetin concine you ?

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Nigerian Rapper Sky B Is Very Much Alive / Daddy Freeze Reply A Follower Who Asked Why His Cool FM Boss Is A "White Person" / The Nelas Academy Awards To Honor Nollywood Queen “tolulope Yesufu” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.