Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,384 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

From Nairaland To The World. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From Nairaland To The World. (332 Views)

Why Can't Seun Be Messaged From Nairaland? / Comparing Nairaland To Other Forums / Nairaland To Hit 2,000,000th Membership On May 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Nairaland To The World. by MiztaYouneek(m): 11:19am On Oct 07, 2019
I am just trying to make a suggestion here so please dont bash or ban me.

This forum is a big forum with lots of recognition both home and away. I read topics of people who even went overseas from this forum and others doing legitimate businesses here.

I dont know if the owner of this site can create a section for talents where they can upload short videos as well. There is so much energy on this forum with people spending time insulting one another or claiming intellectual for any post.

If this energy can have a spot in terms of pushing fun talents and their creativity to front page, I believe a lot of raw talents will be blown to the world and Nairaland will have a spot in the raising of talents.

Just my opinion sha.
Re: From Nairaland To The World. by Nurumaxy: 11:23am On Oct 07, 2019
real matters here is mine

Re: From Nairaland To The World. by nlPoster: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2019
MiztaYouneek:

people . . .claiming intellectual

In my opinion, nobody owes you an explanation for being intellectual.

Make your request without insulting others, is that difficult?
Re: From Nairaland To The World. by nlPoster: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2019
Nurumaxy:
real matters here is mine

Explain what you do, dont just post pictures.
Re: From Nairaland To The World. by MiztaYouneek(m): 12:14pm On Oct 07, 2019
nairalandposter:

In my opinion, nobody owes you an explanation for being intellectual.

Make your request without insulting others, is that difficult?

Do you really understand the true meaning of the word "insult"
Re: From Nairaland To The World. by 2SWT(f): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2019
Great idea

(1) (Reply)

National Trade Festival Abuja / Tacha Announces Teebillz As Manager / 10 Facts You Probably Don't Know About Shatta Bandles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.